Samsung Xpress M2060 Setup Instructions
The Samsung Xpress M2060 Setup printer has effective features like N-up printing, size adjustment of images, and mobile scanning. The one-touch Eco button of the printer lets the user save paper, toner, and energy while printing. The Samsung Xpress M2060 printer brings life to the images you print. You can enjoy all the functions of the printer after setting it up. Hope you have purchased the printer. You can set it up by using the quick & simple instructions on this page. Even our technical experts will help you in configuring the Samsung Xpress M2060 printer.
Samsung Xpress M2060 Unboxing Setup
- Check the manufacturer’s seal on the Samsung X2060 printer box.
- Take the printer components from the box and place them on a dust-free surface.
- Remove the packing tapes from the Samsung Xpress M2060 printer.
- Remove the packing materials on the scanner glass.
- Unpack the toner cartridge provided in the printer package.
- Shake the cartridge for distributing the toner inside it.
- Insert the cartridge into its place in the Samsung Xpress M2060 Setup printer.
- Load suitable sheets into the input tray of the printer.
- Connect the power cord provided in the box to the Samsung Xpress M2060 printer & power supply.
- Download & install the newest version of the Samsung Xpress M2060 printer software on your computer.
- Connect the devices and complete the setup of the Samsung printer.
Samsung Xpress M2060 Driver for Windows & Mac
The software of the Samsung Xpress M2060 driver can be optimized either by using the installation CD provided in the printer package or the Driver Download button on this page. The software can be obtained from this site for free on your computer or laptop.
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2060
The installation process can be carried out after downloading the software of the Samsung Xpress M2060 Setup printer. The procedure for installing the driver varies based on the operating system version of your computer or laptop.
Samsung Xpress M2060 USB Setup
One of the best ways to connect the Samsung Xpress M2060 printer and computer is the USB connection method. Carry on with the following topic to configure the USB connection between the devices.
How to Connect Samsung Xpress M2060 to USB
- Read the following guidelines to set up Wireless printing through the USB connection method.
- Connect the USB cable to its port on the Samsung Xpress M2060 Setup printer and Mac computer or laptop.
- Open the Wireless Setting application on your Mac system.
- Once you open the application, the main installation screen opens.
- Tap Next to continue the process.
- Choose the Wireless Setup method.
- Select the Using a USB Cable option and tap Next.
- Now a list of networks displays on the screen.
- Choose the network name of your router and click next.
- Note: Make sure that your router is powered on and provides an active internet connection.
- Type the network name & passkey of the router and click Next.
- Now the printer connects with the network of the router.
- Follow the instructions and complete the USB setup.
Samsung M2060 Toner Cartridge
Setting up the toner cartridge is an important method in configuring the hardware of the Samsung 2060 printer. Find quick guidance in the following topic to remove the toner cartridge from the printer and install with a new one.
Samsung M2060 Toner Cartridge Replacement
- Open the access door of the toner cartridge present at the front of the Samsung Xpress M2060 Setup printer.
- Remove the cartridge from the printer by holding its handle.
- Note the PIN on the cartridge.
- Hope you have purchased a new toner cartridge from the manufacturer’s store.
- Unpack the cartridge and remove the protective components from it.Check the PIN present on the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into the Samsung Xpress 2060 printer.
- Keep pressing the cartridge until it produces a click sound.
- Close the access cover after fixing the cartridge and complete the replacement process.
How to Copy Samsung Xpress M2060
- Keep the document or picture you need to copy on the document glass of the printer.
- Tap Copy --> Menu --> Copy Feature on the front panel of the Samsung Xpress M2060 printer.
- Change the Copy setting like Reduce/Enlarge, Original, Darkness, and more.
- Type the number of copies you need by using the arrow keys.
- Tap the Start button.
- Now the Samsung Xpress M2060 Setup printer starts printing your document.
How to Print Samsung Xpress M2060
- The procedure to print a document varies based on the OS version of your computer or laptop.
- Refer to the following steps to print your document from a Mac computer or laptop.
- Open your document to be printed on your Mac device.
- Go to the File menu and click Page Setup.
- Change the settings like Paper Size, Scaling, and Orientation.
- Ensure that your printer name is selected. Tap OK.
- Go to the File menu and tap the Print option.
- Configure the number of copies you need.
- Tap Print and start to print your document.
How to Scan Samsung Xpress M2060
- The below given guidelines explain on how to scan using the Samsung Easy Document Creator software with the Samsung Xpress M2060 Setup printer.
- Place a document you need to scan with its print side facing down on the document glass of the Samsung Xpress M2060 printer.
- If you intend to print multiple documents, keep the documents on the glass with their print side facing up.
- Click the Start menu or Windows icon at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select Programs and click Samsung Printers.
- If you are using a Mac device, go to the Applications folder and open the Samsung folder.
- Select the Samsung Easy Document Creator option.
- In the Home screen, select the Scan option.
- Choose the type of scanning you need and tap Start.
- Tap Scan --> Save to Location --> Save --> OK.