Printer Stopped Working After Windows 10 Update 2019
Your printer may stop working after updating the operating system version of a Windows system. This issue occurs when the printer does not support the Windows 10 OS. Here are some easy and quick guidelines to solve the issue. You can also call our technical experts for solving the problem.
Instant solution for the printer stopped working after Windows 10 update 2019 Issue.
- Click the Windows icon on the bottom left corner of your computer’s display.
- Select Settings --> Devices --> Printers & Scanners.
- Scroll down and check if your printer name is present in the Unspecified section.
- Right-click on the printer’s name and select Troubleshoot.
- Delete the printer software on your computer.
- Install the currently released software.
- Reset your printer to its default configurations.