Lexmark T652n Setup Assistant
The Lexmark T652N printer uses the Monochrome Laser technology, and it possesses a maximum print speed of up to 50 ppm. The steps to Lexmark T652n setup are mentioned on this web page.
- Make sure to clear all the packing materials from the outside and inside of the Lexmark T652N printer.
- Check if all the necessary components are included in the box.
- Connect the power cord, received along with the printer, between the rear port of the Lexmark T652N printer and an electrical outlet.
- Use the power switch to turn on the printer.
- Take the print cartridge, remove it from the packing material, and shake it well to distribute the toner evenly.
- Open the printer’s front cover and place the unpacked print cartridge properly.
- Close the front cover, pull the paper drawer towards you, and move the guides to the outermost position.
- Place a stack of plain paper with their printable side facing down, align the guides according to the paper dimension, and push the paper drawer back into the printer.
- Use the software and documentation CD to install the printer software on your computer.
- Make sure to establish a connection between the printer and the computer.
- Once done with the hardware and software setup of the Lexmark T652N printer, print the Menu Settings and Network Setup pages.
Menu Settings page:
- Go to the printer’s control panel, press the Key icon, and select the Reports option followed by the Menu Settings Page option.
- This will print the Menu Settings page. You can check if all the printer options are installed correctly.
Network Setup page:
- Press the Key icon on the control panel, select the Reports option followed by the Network Setup Page option, and press the tick icon.
- This will print the Network Setup page.
Steps: Lexmark T652n Toner Replacement
- If the Lexmark T652n setup is turned on, turn it off.
- Lower the front cover and then lift the top cover of the printer.
- Take out the used print/toner cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack a new print cartridge and then shake it well.
- This will spread the toner evenly in the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer properly.
- Close the top cover as well as the front cover of the printer.
- Finally, turn on the printer.
Steps: Lexmark T652n Fuser Replacement
- Lower the Lexmark T652N printer’s rear cover.
- Locate the fuser unit and press the green tabs on both sides.
- Now, you can easily remove the fuser unit from the printer.
- Take a new fuser unit and insert it in the slot correctly.
- You will hear a sound once the fuser unit is placed properly.
- Make sure to close the rear cover of the Lexmark T652N printer.
Lexmark T652n Maintenance Kit Reset
- Proceed with the following steps to reset the maintenance kit on the Lexmark T652n setup.
- Turn off the Lexmark printer and turn it on again.
- While turning on the printer, press the tickmark and right arrow buttons simultaneously.
- Hold them until the memory counter displays ‘about 10 seconds after bootup’ message.
- Once you see the Config Menu message on the printer’s control panel, go to Menu and select the Reset Cnt option followed by the Reset option.
- This will reset the maintenance kit.
Lexmark T652n Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
A few of the common issues occurring on the Lexmark T652N printer are printer offline, paper jam, and blinking red light. The solutions for these issues are given here. You can also refer to the User’s Guide to know more about printer troubleshooting. Maintain the Lexmark printer periodically to prevent any complex issues. Also, you can get assistance from our technical experts in resolving the printer issues. To contact them, click the Call button provided on this web page.
Lexmark T652n Offline Error
Change the status of the Lexmark T652N printer from offline to online as per the instructions provided below.
- Windows XP - Go to the Start menu, click the Settings icon, and select the Printer and Faxes option.
- Windows Vista - Navigate to the Control Panel window and click the Hardware and Sound option followed by the Printers option.
- Right-click the Lexmark T652N printer icon and then choose the Use Printer Online option.
- If needed, set the Lexmark T652n setup as default.
- Try to print and check if the offline problem is resolved.
To resolve the red light blinking issue on the Lexmark T652N printer, proceed with the easy troubleshooting instructions mentioned below.
Disabling the function from Run Initial Setup option:
- Navigate to the Lexmark T652N printer’s control panel and click Menu. Choose Settings > General Settings > Run Initial Setup -> Select Yes, and select the Submit option.
- Reboot the MFP and continue with the steps.
- Enable the function again.
- Configure the fax settings correctly.
- You can also disable the function through Menus by following the instructions.
- Select Menus -> Security -> Edit Security Setups -> Edit Access Controls, disable the fax function, and choose the Submit option.
Fixed: Lexmark T652n Paper Jam Error
To prevent the paper jamming issue on the Lexmark T652N printer, perform the steps given here.
- Always use the recommended paper type.
- Make sure you are loading paper within the maximum stack height.
- Also, check if the guides in the paper tray are aligned correctly.
To resolve the paper jamming issue on the Lexmark T652N printer, carry out the solution mentioned below.
- Press the release latch to open the multipurpose feeder cover.
- Open the printer’s door.
- Remove the print cartridge and place it on a flat surface.
- Pull out the jammed paper from the printer, insert the print cartridge again, and close the front door.
- Make sure to close the multipurpose feeder door.
- Press the tickmark button and check if the paper jam error on the Lexmark T652n setup has been resolved.