Lexmark CX725DHE Setup Guidance
You have to set up the Lexmark CX725DHE printer before you can start operating it. The following steps help you to complete the Lexmark CX725DHE setup.
Step-1: Unbox the Printer
- Take the printer out of the carton and place it on a flat surface.
- Check for the other printer accessories such as the toner cartridges, manuals, power cord and installation CD in the box.
- Remove all the packaging tapes and protective tapes from the inside and outside of the printer.
- Lift the scanner cover, take off the protective sheet, and close the cover.
Step-2: Install Toner Cartridges
- Unlock the cartridge access door, which is at the right side of the printer, and open the door.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and press the cartridge into the respective slot in the printer until it locks in a position.
- Install the other toner cartridges in the printer in a similar way.
- Close the cartridge access door and lock it.
Step-3: Feed Paper in the Tray
- Extend the paper tray out from the printer and shift the paper guides to fit the size of the paper you are about to load.
- Arrange the paper and place it in the tray such that the print side is on the top.
- Also, check if the paper is below the maximum paper fill indicator and then replace the tray inside the printer carefully.
Step-4: Power Connection
- Use the power cord provided with the printer to connect between the printer and the power wall outlet.
- Next, press the power button on the control panel of the printer to turn it on.
Step-5: Network Cable Connection
- If you want to establish a wireless connection for the printer, connect the Ethernet cable between the Lexmark CX725DHE setup and the router.
- In case you want to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi network, use the WPS or standard wireless method
Step-6: Software Installation
- After the hardware setup of the printer is complete, proceed to install the printer software on the computer.
- The printer software helps to manage the printer operation easily from the computer.