Lexmark Cs331dw Setup Support
Lexmark CS331DW is a color laser printer with duplex printing capabilities. The print speed is 25 pages per minute. The printer supports Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet connections. The high yield replacement toner cartridges can print for a more extended period. The print resolution is up to 600 dpi and comes in dimensions of 22 x 20.5 x 13 inches.Do you want to do Lexmark CS331dw setup quickly? Proceed with the steps that are given below to set up the printer.
Step 1: Unpacking the printer
- First, take out the printer from the cartoon box and place it on a location away from the direct sunlight.
- It is recommended to carry the printer using two persons as it weighs 41.6 pounds.
- Remove all the packing tapes and plastic films from the outside of the printer.
- Hold the red tag on the printer and pull it to open the printer.
- Remove the tag and pull out the cartridge unit.
- Now, take out all the shipping restraints from the cartridge tray.
- Push the cartridge unit inside and close the printer door.
Step 2: Loading Paper
- Pull out the paper tray at the bottom of the printer.
- Fan a stack of paper and align them on a flat surface to avoid paper jams.
- Load the paper in the tray facing the print side up and slide the paper guides to the edges of the paper stack such that they do not fold them.
- Insert the paper tray into the printer.
Step 3: Connecting Power cord
- Connect the power cord to the rear side of the Lexmark CS331dw Setup.
- Plug the other end into an electrical outlet.
- Tap the Power button on the control panel of the printer.
- When the screen is turned on, set your language and other settings.
- Step 4: Installing the printer software
- Insert the installation disc into the CD drive of your computer.
- Run the installer file and continue with on-screen instructions to install the software.
Lexmark CS331dw Wireless Setup
Want to print wirelessly? Carry out the steps below to Lexmark CS331dw setup for wireless printing.
- Make sure to configure your wireless router prior to the connection.
- On the touchscreen panel of the printer, go to Settings.
- Select Network/Ports and navigate to the Wireless section.
- Touch Setup on Printer Panel and wait while the printer detects the networks.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network SSID and enter the password of the network to connect to it.
- Otherwise, connect the printer to your network using the Lexmark Mobile Assistant app.
- Connect your computer to the same wireless network.
- Now, install the printer software on your computer, and sure to select the correct connection type.
- After the installation, you can print wirelessly from your computer.
Lexmark CS331dw Reset Toner Cartridge
- To reset the toner cartridge, turn off the printer. Press the Return and Go buttons together and hold them for a few seconds.
- Turn on the Lexmark CS331dw setup and release the buttons when you see the Self-test screen.
- Navigate to the Maintenance section and select the Reset menu option.
- Now, reset your toner cartridge and restart your printer.
Lexmark CS331dw Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
You might encounter issues while using the Lexmark printer. All the errors occurring on the printer can be resolved. To make the job simpler, contact our technical experts and get instant solutions to all printer-related issues. Some of the common problems and their solutions are mentioned on this page.
Steps to Fix Lexmark CS331dw Offline Issue
- Go to the Control Panel window from the Start menu on your computer.
- Select Devices and Printers and right-click on the Lexmark printer to select Printer Properties.
- Ensure that the Printer Offline option is not turned on.
- Select the Ports tab and choose your printer.
- Click Configure Port uncheck the SNMP Status Enabled option.
- Now, you can start using the Lexmark CS331dw setup.
Guide: Lexmark Cs331dw Reset
- To reset the printer, follow the guidelines given below.
- Select the Menu option on the touchscreen of the printer.
- Go to Utilities and navigate to the Factory Defaults section.
- Press the Select button to reset the printer to the factory defaults.
Fixed: Lexmark Cs331dw Paper Jam Error
- If a paper is jammed inside the printer, first turn off the printer and wait for about 10 minutes for the printer to cool down.
- Pull out the manual feeder assembly and remove the paper inside the printer.
- Open the rear door of the Lexmark printer and lower down the holder on the fuser area.
- Now, take out the jammed paper by pulling the paper outside using both hands.
- Look for the jammed paper below the fuser area.
- Remove any paper present inside the printer by carefully pulling the paper.
- Ensure that you do not leave any bits or scraps of the jammed paper inside the Lexmark CS331dw setup.
- If you find the jammed paper in the duplex unit, remove it.
- Now, close the door and start printing.