Guide: Lexmark C2425DW Setup
Lexmark C2425DW is a color laser printer that is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Unix operating systems. Three types of connection interfaces, namely Direct USB, Ethernet Network, and Wireless, are supported by Lexmark C2425DW setup. Inside this Lexmark printer package, you can find the components such as Lexmark C2425DW color laser printer, Lexmark Cartridge collection program information, statement of limited warranty/ guarantee, setup guide or sheet, power cord, software & documentation CD, photoconductor unit, and four developer units (K, C, M, Y).
- Unbox the Lexmark printer.
- Then, remove all the packing materials present inside and outside of your Lexmark printer.
- After that, take the paper tray completely out of your Lexmark printer.
- Get some clean A4 papers and place them in the tray.
- Make sure to adjust the paper guides correctly.
- Then, insert the paper tray back into your Lexmark printer.
- Toner cartridges are pre-installed inside your Lexmark printer.
- Now, connect your Lexmark C2425DW printer to the electrical outlet.
- Set the preferences as per your needs.
- Now, you have completed your Lexmark printer’s hardware setup successfully.
- To perform the print operation from your Windows or Mac computer, you have to install the printer driver software on it.
- Perform the software installation on your Windows or Mac computer using the Lexmark C2425DW setup CD or downloaded driver file.
- You can connect your Lexmark printer to the computer through a USB cable, wireless, or Ethernet cable connection.
- After completing the Lexmark C2425DW printer driver installation, try a test print.
Lexmark C2425DW Print Setup
Lexmark C2425dw Print From Computer
- Before you begin the print from computer operation, check if you have completed the initial Lexmark C2425DW setup.
- Make sure that the Lexmark printer and your computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Check if the Lexmark C2425DW printer driver is installed on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Then, open the document you wish to print on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Click the File menu followed by Print.
- Make the print preferences as per your needs.
- Then, click the Print button.
- Now, your Lexmark printer will start to print the selected document.
Lexmark C2425dw Print From A Mobile Device
You can perform the mobile print operation on this Lexmark printer using the Lexmark Mobile Print, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria Print Service features. iPhone users can use the AirPrint option to perform the print operation from their device to this Lexmark printer.
- On your mobile, enable Wi-Fi and connect to the network the printer is connected to.
- Select the document you wish to print using the supported application.
- Tap the Print option.
- Choose your Lexmark printer and then tap Done.
Note: Make sure to connect your Lexmark C2425DW setup and the mobile device to the same wireless network.
Lexmark C2425dw Print From A Flash Drive
- Get the flash drive containing the document to be printed.
- Insert the flash drive into your Lexmark printer.
- Choose the document you wish to print.
- Then, select the Print option.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to set the print preferences.
- After setting the print preferences, your Lexmark printer will start to print the selected document.
- Contact us if you need remote assistance in printing from your flash drive.
Lexmark C2425dw Toner Replacement
- First, get a new toner cartridge from a trusted online retail store or Lexmark printer’s Store.
- Now, open the cartridge door (door B) of your Lexmark printer.
- Locate and slowly remove the defective or used up toner cartridge from your Lexmark printer,
- After removing it, unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Then, insert the unpacked toner cartridge into your Lexmark printer.
- After ensuring the toner cartridge is inserted correctly, close the door.
- Try a test print to check the print quality.
Lexmark C2425DW Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
Solutions for some of the common Lexmark C2425DW printer issues are discussed below. Contact our experts to get remote assistance on the same or other printer issues.
Solve: Lexmark C2425dw Offline Error
If the Lexmark C2425DW printer is offline, then you cannot access the printer from your computer. Proceed with the troubleshooting instructions given below to solve the issue.
- First, check if your Lexmark printer is turned ON.
- If not, power on your Lexmark printer and then check if the Printer is Offline message is displayed on the screen.
- Make sure that the Lexmark printer and your computer are connected over a wireless, USB, or Ethernet cable connection.
- If you receive the Printer Offline message while performing the Print operation, then make sure that you have selected the correct printer model.
- Check if you have installed the correct Lexmark printer driver on your computer.
- If not, install the correct printer driver and then check if the Printer Offline issue is resolved. Make sure to install the newest version of the driver.
- Restart your Lexmark C2425DW setup and the computer.
- Then, check if the Printer Offline issue is resolved.
Fix Lexmark C2425dw Paper Jam Error
Paper Jam is a common issue faced by most of the Lexmark printer users. If a paper jam occurs in your printer, the error message will be displayed on your Lexmark printer’s screen.
Optional tray, manual feeder, multipurpose feeder, and indoor A are the parts were paper gets jammed occurs frequently.
To solve the paper jam error on your Lexmark C2425DW setup, follow the step-by-step instructions given below.
Remove Paper Jam from the Front Door
- Open the front door of your Lexmark printer.
- Search for the jammed paper in it.
- Remove the jammed papers from it, if any.
- Then, close the door and check if the error Paper Jam error has cleared.
Remove Paper Jam from the Manual Feeder
- Take the manual tray out of your Lexmark printer.
- Remove all papers from the feeder.
- Look for the jammed papers in the tray.
- If you find any, remove them completely out of the feeder.
- Similarly, remove all the jammed papers present inside and outside of your Lexmark printer.
Fix: Lexmark C2425dw Print Blank Page Issue
- Check if the toner cartridge contains enough ink.
- If not, replace the toner cartridge.
- Now, check if the Lexmark printer printing blank pages issue is resolved.
- Make sure you have loaded the correct paper type in the tray.
- If the paper type is compatible, then there is a chance for this issue to occur.
- If the Lexmark printer printing blank pages issue persists, then perform the troubleshooting instructions given below.
- Go to your Lexmark printer’s Menu section.
- Select the UTILITIES MENU option followed by Print Fonts.
- Choose the PCL option.
- Make sure to press the SELECT button whenever required.
- Choose the Print Menus option.
- If you see the change paper message on your Lexmark printer’s screen, then press the Select or Go button.
- Now, your Lexmark printer prints a font list.
- If you still receive blank pages, reset the Lexmark C2425DW setup and try printing.