Lexmark 1200 Setup
Lexmark 1200 is an All-in-One printer that supports printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. To perform the initial Lexmark 1200 setup, perform the step-by-step guidelines given here.
- Unpack the Lexmark 1200 printer.
- Connect a power cable between the printer and an electrical outlet.
- Power up the Lexmark 1200 printer by holding the Power button.
- Install the print cartridges and load enough plain paper in the paper tray.
- Now, you have to establish a connection between your computer and the Lexmark 1200 printer using a USB cable.
- Install the necessary printer software on the computer as per the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure to set the printer as the default printing source.
Lexmark 1200 Wireless Setup
The Lexmark 1200 setup does not support the wireless network connection.You can use a USB cable for establishing a connection between the Lexmark 1200 printer and your computer.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge on Lexmark 1200 Printer?
- Lift-open the top cover of the Lexmark 1200 printer.
- Take the old print cartridge out from the printer.
- Unpack a new print cartridge and place it in the cartridge access area.
- After placing both the black and color cartridges, close the Lexmark 1200 printer’s top cover.
Lexmark 1200 Scan Setup
- Lift the Lexmark 1200 setup’s top cover.
- Place the document that you need to scan on the scanner glass.
- After aligning the document, close the top cover.
- Go to your computer, choose the Programs option from the Start menu, and select Lexmark 1200 Series -> Lexmark All-in-One Center.
- Double-click the Lexmark printer icon.
- To preview the image, click the Preview Now option.
- Now, you will see the previewed image on the screen.
- To check and modify the scan settings, select the See More Scan Settings option and set your preferred scan settings.
- Once you click the Scan Now option, the Lexmark 1200 printer
Lexmark 1200 Setup Troubleshooting
The commonly occurring problems on the Lexmark 1200 printer are paper jams and offline errors. You can refer to the User Guide manual to know more about troubleshooting.
The easy steps to resolve these problems on the Lexmark 1200 printer are given on our web page.
How to fix a Lexmark 1200 Paper Jam Error?
- To fix the paper jam error on the Lexmark 1200 setup, proceed with the instructions display on the LCD panel.
- Gently, remove all the jammed paper from the tray.
- Check if you are using a compatible paper type for printing.
- The compatible paper and the maximum limit to load are given below.
- Plain paper - 100 sheets
- Labels - 25 sheets
- Photo or glossy paper - 25
- Banner paper - 20
- Greeting card stock - 10
- Envelope - 10
- Loading the compatible paper correctly in the tray will avoid the paper jamming issue.
Steps: Lexmark 1200 Offline Issue
To change the status of the Lexmark 1200 printer from offline to online, refer to the easy guidelines given here.
Select the Settings option from the Start menu and click the Printer and Faxes option.
After navigating to the Start menu, select the Control Panel option and click the Hardware and Sound option followed by the Printers option.
- Right-click the Lexmark 1200 printer icon and choose the Use Printer Online option.
- Now, check if the printer offline problem has been resolved.
- Also, remove the checkbox next to the Pause Printing option.
- If required, set the Lexmark 1200 setup as the default one.
- Get assistance from our technical experts in resolving the printer offline problem by clicking the Call button provided on this web page.