- Hp Envy 5070 Printer Setup
How To Get HP Envy 5070 Printer Setup
The HP Envy 5070 setup is very simple than you think. This printer comes with a touchscreen control panel and a flatbed scanner. It also supports wireless printing and mobile printing with the HP Smart app, Apple AirPrint, and HP ePrint app. To know more details about HP envy 5070 printer setup, keep reading the instructions below.
- First, unpack the printer and take out the printer supplies.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the printer and make sure to recycle them.
- Connect your printer to a wall outlet using the supplied power cord and turn on the printer.
- Choose your desired language and tap the Yes button to confirm. Also, set the date & time.
- Lift/open the ink cartridges access door and wait until the carriage is moved to the idle position.
- Take out the ink cartridges from the sealed cover and remove the plastic tape from the nozzle output area.
- Make sure not to touch the nozzle area to prevent poor print quality.
- Install the color ink cartridge into the left of the ink carriage slot and the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
- Next, pull out the input tray and load a stack of legal plain paper.
- Adjust the loaded paper with paper width guides and push the tray back into the printer.
- Pull out the paper tray extender while pushing the input tray and tap Done on the printer's control panel to print the alignment page.
- Using the printed alignment page, align the ink cartridges and tap OK .
- Finally, install the printer software on your computer and verify the printer functionality after the HP envy 5070 printer setup.
HP ENVY 5070 UNBOXING GUIDE
The HP Envy 5070 printer's unboxing guide is provided along with your printer during the first-time purchase. If your manual has been lost or damaged accidentally, download it from the official HP site.
HOW TO PRINT ON HP ENVY 5070
- You can print on your HP Envy 5070 printer in various methods such as mobile printing, wireless printing, printing from a USB device, and printing from a computer.
- Before you start printing on your HP Envy 5070 printer, make sure that you have installed the correct printer software on your computer or mobile phone.
- Load a few plain papers into the printer's input tray.
- Connect your printer to your computer or mobile phone.
- Open the print application and start printing your document after verifying the necessary scan settings after the HP envy 5070 printer setup.
HP ENVY 5070 PRINT PHOTOS
- First, load the photo paper into the paper input tray and adjust them with paper width guides.
- Connect your printer and the computer using a standard USB cable or over a wireless network.
- On your Windows computer, open the photo you wish to print with Windows Photo Viewer or Paint .
- Next, click the File menu at the top-left corner and select Print .
- In the Print Pictures window, click the Properties button to open the Document Properties dialog box.
- Click the Layout tab and select the correct orientation.
- For advanced print settings, click the Advanced
- After selecting the required print settings, click OK and select Print .
- Now, the selected photo will be printed on your HP printer.
- Move on to the next step to get HP envy 5070 printer setup.
HP ENVY 5070 PRINT ENVELOPES
- You have to load up to 10 envelopes into the paper input tray first and then adjust them with paper width guides.
- Verify that your printer and computer are connected correctly with a standard USB cable.
- On your Windows computer, open WordPad and click the Menu
- Select Page Setup from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your envelope type from the Size menu in the Page Setup
- Choose Landscape under Orientation and click OK .
- Enter the address and use other formatting tools on the Home
- Align the text and open the Print dialog box.
- Click on Print Preview to ensure that the text's alignment to be printed on your envelope is correct.
- After verifying the necessary settings, click Print to start printing on your envelope.
HP ENVY 5070 DOUBLE SIDED PRINTING
- First, load enough plain paper into the paper input tray.
- Next, open the print application on your computer and click the File
- Select Print from the left-side panel to open the Print dialog box.
- Choose your printer's name from the pull-down menu and click the Properties button to open the Printing Preferences window or Document Properties
- In the Document Properties window, click the Layout tab and select a page flip option from the Print on Both Sides Manually drop-down menu.
- Next, click the Printing Shortcut tab (if available) and select a page flip option from the drop-down menu underneath Print on Both Sides Manually .
- In the Printing Preferences or Properties window, click the Basic tab (if available) and choose a paper flip option in the Double-Sided Printing (Manual)
- After selecting the double-sided printing option, click OK and select Print in the Print dialog box to print the double-sided documents from your computer to the printer. the HP envy 5070 printer doube side setup.
HP ENVY 5070 EPRINT SETUP
- The HP ePrint app is a secure cloud-based service that allows you to print from anywhere with an active internet connection.
- Using the HP ePrint app, you can directly send the document to photo to your printer via email.
- Before you start, get the printer's email address.
- Check whether your printer is turned on and connect it to a local wireless network.
- Tap theHP ePrint button on the printer's touchscreen panel and select the Setup
- Carry out the on-screen instructions to turn on Web Servicesfor the HP envy 5070 printer setup.
- If the Web Services are enabled, tap Print to print the Info
- You can identify your printer's email address from the Info
- On your smartphone, install the HP ePrint app from Google Play Store or App Store .
- Select the document to wish to print and tap theShare
- Choose the email option to open a new email message and type your printer's email address in theTo
- Enter the subject (if necessary) and tap the Send
- You can also forward your email to the HP Envy 5070 printer using the HP ePrint app.
HP ENVY 5070 AIRPRINT SETUP
- AirPrint is a special printing feature in iOS devices. You don't need to have any additional print software on your iPhone or iPad to print using the AirPrint feature.
- Before you start printing using the AirPrint feature, connect your iPhone and the HP Envy 5070 printer over the same wireless network.
- On your iPhone, open the webpage or document you wish to print and tap the Share
- Tap thePrint icon from the pop-up menu and touch the Select Printer button to choose your printer.
- Select the required print settings and tap the Print
- Now, your document or webpage will be printing on your HP printer after the HP envy 5070 airprint setup.
HP ENVY 5070 CLOUD PRINT SETUP
- Google Cloud Print allows you to print over a web page from your phone or tablet.
- You need to have a Google account to use the Cloud Print
- Since the HP Envy 5070 printer is ePrint capable, you can set up theCloud Print even if it is not a Google Cloud Print ready printer.
- Get the email address of your printer using theHP ePrint
- Register your printer and set up Google Cloud Print using HP Cloud .
- You have to enter your printer's email address in the Email field and click the Connect my printer
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the Cloud Print setup.
HOW TO SCAN ON HP ENVY 5070?
In general, you can scan using the printer's control panel orHP Scan . You have to place the original document you wish to scan on the scanner glass and connect your printer to your computer.
Open HP Printer Assistant on your Windows computer and click the Scan
Next, selectthe Scan a Document or Photo option in the Scan tab to open the HP Scan
Select your scan preferences and click the Scan button to scan your original document.
HP ENVY 5070 SCAN TO COMPUTER
- Before you scan any documents from your printer to your computer, verify that you have already installed the HP printer software for HP envy 5070 printer setup.
- Also, check if the printer and computer are turned on.
- Connect both the devices using a standard USB cable.
- Next, place the original document on the scanner glass.
- On your computer, open the HP printer software and navigate to the Scan
- Choose theManage Scan to Computer option and click the Enable
- Under the Print & Scan section, click Scan and select Scan a Document or Photo .
- In the Scan Shortcuts section, choose the required scan settings and click Scan to start scanning your document from your printer to the computer.
HP ENVY 5070 SCAN TO EMAIL
Scanning to an email using the HP printer software:
- First, you have to configure your email with a local email client on your computer.
- Next, prepare your scanner and place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Connect your Windows computer and the HP Envy 5070 printer over a wireless network. ie, HP envy 5070 printer wireless setup
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu and type 'HP' in the search panel.
- From the search result, select your printer to launch HP Printer Assistant .
- In the pop-up window, click the Scan tab and select Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan .
- If necessary, change the settings in the HP Scan
- Set your preferences in the Scan Shortcut section and click the Scan button to scan your original document and attach it to your email message.
HP ENVY 5070 SCAN TO PDF
- Turn on your HP Envy 5070 printer and connect it to your computer with a USB cable.
- Make sure to load the original print side down on the scanner glass as per the guiding mark.
- Tap the Scan icon on the printer's control panel and select your computer's name from the displayed list.
- Choose the scan type you wish and tap OK to start scanning your document and save it as a PDF on your computer.
HP ENVY 5070 SCAN MULTIPLE PAGES
- You can scan multiple pages manually by placing the original documents one by one on the scanner glass.
- Make sure that your printer is ready for scanning.
- On the connected computer, open theHP Printer Assistant and go to the HP Scan
- Choose the scan format from the left-side panel and set the scan preferences.
- Select theShow Viewer After Scan checkbox and click Scan to start scanning your document's first page.
- Once the first page of the document has been scanned, the scan preview will be displayed on the computer.
- Click the Add pages icon and place the next page of your document on the scanner glass.
- Once you have loaded the next sheet, click Scan .
- After scanning all the pages, clickSave to complete the HP envy 5070 printer scan setup.
HP ENVY 5070 FAX SETUP
The HP Envy 5070 does not support fax. If you wish for a fax printer, purchase a fax printer from HP. Make sure you have a telephone line cord before configuring the fax settings on your HP printer. The touchscreen models will instruct you on how to set up a fax on your printer.
HP ENVY 5070 DOUBLE SIDED COPY
- To copy the double-sided document on your HP Envy 5070 printer, place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Navigate to the printer's control panel and tap the Copy
- Select your desired number of copies and other settings on the touchscreen display.
- Tap theSettings icon and toggle on the 2-Sided
- Return to the Copy menu and start copying your document.
- Finally, finish the HP envy 5070 printer setup.