HP Photosmart 6520 Printer Unboxing Guidance
- Remove the wrappers over the HP Photosmart 6520 printer carton and open it.
- Take out the HP Photosmart printer from the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Remove the packing tapes and protective materials from the HP Photosmart 6520 printer setup.
- Take the power cable provided in the carton and connect it to the power port of the printer and electrical outlet directly.
- Use the power key on the HP Photosmart 6520 printer to turn it on.
- Extend the input tray to its maximum position.
- Slide-out the paper guides. Take a bunch of plain sheets and tap them on an even surface.
- Keep the sheets in the tray and adjust them by using the guides.
- Push the input tray into the HP Photosmart 6520 printer.
- Raise the access cover at the top of the printer.
- Now the carriage slides to the access area.
- Take out the protective cap from the carriage.
- Unpack the cartridges provided in the printer box and insert them into the respective slots. Close the access cover.
- Launch the software for the HP Photosmart 6520 printer.
HP Photosmart 6520 Printer Manual Download
Install HP Photosmart 6520 Printer Driver
Start to install the software for the HP Photosmart 6520 printer setup after downloading it. Open the driver file, carry with the instructions to install the printer software on your computer.
How to Change Ink Cartridge in HP Photosmart 6520?
- Power up the HP Photosmart 6520 printer by using its power button.
- Raise the access cover of the printer. Now the carriage moves to its replacement page.
- Pull the cartridge out of the HP Photosmart 6520 printer which you need to replace.
- Unpack a new ink cartridge. Remove the orange-colored tab from the printer.
- Insert the cartridge into the respective slot and close the access cover.
How to Connect HP Photosmart 6520 to Wifi?
- Connect your computer and HP Photosmart 6520 printer setup to the same network of a router.
- Keep your printer and computer within the network range of the router.
- Power up your HP Photosmart 6520 printer.
- Make sure that the cartridges are inserted properly. Check if the input tray of the printer is loaded with compatible sheets.
- On the control panel of the HP Photosmart 6520 printer, tap the Wireless icon.
- Make sure that the wireless light on the control panel powers on.
- Go to the Wireless menu and choose Restore Network Defaults.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard. Follow the guidelines on the display to connect the printer to the network of the router.
HP Photosmart 6520 How to Scan Guide
Refer to the following topic to scan on the HP Photosmart 6520 printer by using the HP Smart app on your computer.
HP Photosmart 6520 Scan Multiple Pages
- Firstly, launch the HP Smart app on your computer.
- You can avail the application from the manufacturer’s site for free.
- Open the application after installing it.
- Choose the name of your printer.
- Keep your document for scanning on the scanner glass or ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) of the printer
- Locate the Scan tile and select it.
- Select the Settings icon. Change the configurations like the Input Source, Color or Black & White, and Resolution.
- Locate the Scan option and select it.
- To scan more than one page, select the Add Pages icon.
How to Print 4x6 Photos on HP Photosmart 6520?
- Load your photo sheets for printing in the input tray of the HP Photosmart 6520 printer setup.
- Edit your picture for printing on your computer.
- Locate the print option and select it.
- Change the print settings by using the Preferences option.
- The print settings are the Orientation, Paper Tray on Source, Photo Paper Type, Paper Size, and Add or Remove a Border.
- Tap OK Print.
- Now the HP Photosmart 6520 printer starts to print your photo.