123.hp.com/ojpro Printer Guide
The compact size of this 123.hp.com/ojpro printer is suitable for your home or office. It prints faster and delivers good quality printouts. The printer is easily affordable and performs many of the functions like printing, scanning, copying and more. The built-in features of this printer help to perform the printer functions so easily.
How to Setup a 123.hp.com/officejetpro printer
- Step 1 : Remove the printer from the box
- Step 2 : Connect the power cord
- Step 3 : Load plain paper into the input tray
- Step 4 : Install the ink cartridges
- Step 5 : Install the Printer Software
Pick your 123 HP OfficejetPro Printer Models
HP Officejet Pro Printer Setup & Install - First time setup
Set your HP Officejet Pro Printer after purchasing from the manufacturer. Follow the upcoming topics to perform the first time setup of your Officejet Pro Printer. We provide simple and easy guidelines to configure the hardware and software of your Officejet Pro Printer.
Step 1 : Remove the printer from the box
- Once you get the 123.hp.com/ojpro printer from the manufacturer, ensure the printer box is sealed.
- Unseal the box and check if the printer components are provided.
- Take the HP Officejet Pro Printer from the box and place it on a plane and dust-free surface.
- Peel off the protective tapes on the printer.
- Also, remove packing materials from the Officejet Pro Printer.
Step 2 : Connect the power cord
- Unpack the power cable provided in the printer package.
- Link one end of the cord to the corresponding port of the HP Officejet Pro Printer and, the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Power up the Officejet Pro Printer by force pressing its power button.
- Do not make the power connection using a surge protector as it produces power fluctuations.
Step 3 : Load plain paper into the input tray
- Lift the input tray door and pull its paper tray of the printer.
- Slide out the paper width guides of the tray.
- Take a stack of plain white papers and tap on a flat surface.
- Load the papers into the input tray with the print side facing down.
- Fix the papers by sliding in the paper width guides.
- Finally, close the input tray and its door.
Step 4 : Install the ink cartridges
- Lift the ink cartridge access door of the 123.hp.com/ojpro Printer.
- Take the new ink cartridges provided in the printer box and unpack it.
- Never touch the ink nozzles and electrical contacts of the printer.
- Insert the cartridges into their slots.
- Close the access door and wait until the printer prints an alignment sheet.
- Arrange the cartridges using the alignment sheet and complete the ink cartridge installation.
HP Officejet Pro Printer Driver & Manual Download
Avail the HP Officejet Pro printer driver and manual from this site for free. We offer the recent version of a full-featured printer driver software that suits the OS version of your computer. Click on the Driver and Manual button on this page to download it. After downloading, you can save the driver and manual in the destination folder on your computer or laptop.
How to Connect HP Officejet pro Printer to wifi
- Ensure your router is powered on and has an active internet connection.
- Power up your 123.hp.com/ojpro printer if it is turned off previously.
- The HP Officejet pro printer turns on and becomes idle.
- On the function panel of the 123 HP ojpro printer, touch the Setup icon.
- Tap the Network option and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Pick the network name of your router and provide its password.
- Touch Done to confirm the network name and password.
- Print a wireless report and know the connection status.
- Link your computer to the same network and complete the wireless connection.
How to get HP Officejet Pro Printer online
- Check if the 123.hp.com/ojpro printer and computer are connected to the same network of your router or access point.
- Uninstall the previously installed printer driver software and reinstall the latest version of it.
- Click the Start menu on your computer’s display. Go to Devices and Printer. Pick your printer name.
- If your printer name does not display on the screen, type HP in the search bar to find the name of your printer.
- Select the See What’s Printing option.
- Go to the Printer menu and tick the checkbox of Use Printer Offline.
- Now your printer goes back to its online mode.
How to reset HP Officejet Pro Printer
- You can reset the printer using the suitable option on its control panel or the driver software of the printer.
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro Printer by force pressing its Power button.
- When the printer powers on, tap the Back Arrow button until the Support menu displays.
- Tap Reset Menu and touch the OK button.
- Select Semi-Full Reset --> OK.
- Now the printer powers down automatically.
- Wait until the printer turns off.
- Now turn on the printer by force pressing its power button.
- Thus the printer resets to its default settings.
- For more ways to reset the HP Officejet Pro printer, contact our technical support team.
HP Officejet pro Printer not Connected
- Check the connection between your HP Officejet pro printer and computer.
- If you connect the devices using a router, check if the router provides an active internet connection.
- Also, check if the 123.hp.com/ojpro printer and computer are connected to the same network of a router.
- Print a network report and check the issue.
- For a wired connection, ensure the USB or Ethernet cable is connected to the respective port of the HP ojpro printer and computer.
- Establish a printer function and check if the connection issue is solved. If the problem continues, get in touch with our technical expertise for easy and quick assistance.