How to Setup HP Officejet J3680 Printer?
- Open the printer box after purchasing from the manufacturer.
- Check if the printer components are provided in it.
- Take the printer and keep it on a flat & dust-free surface.
- Open the paper trays.
- Insert the faceplate of the control panel if needed.
- Take a bunch of sheets and tap on a flat surface.
- Keep the paper in the input tray.
- Unpack the power cord and adapter provided in the printer package.
- Connect the power cable. Power up the printer.
- Power up the HP Officejet J3680 printer by force pressing its power button.
- Unpack the ink cartridges given in the printer box.
- Install the cartridges into their slots.
- Arrange the print cartridges on the control panel of the printer.
- Download and HP Officejet J3680 Setup the current version of the printer software on your computer.
- Connect your printer and computer.
- Link the printer to your phone jack using the cord provided in the printer box.
- Configure the fax settings on complete the first time HP Officejet J3680 printer setup.
Instant HP Officejet J3680 Setup for USB
The USB connection is one of the essential methods in connecting your printer and computer. Carry out the simple and quick instructions in the following topic to set up the USB connection. You can also get guidance from our technical support team to configure the USB connection between the devices.
How to Connect HP Officejet J3680 with USB Cable?
- Ensure that the recently released printer software is downloaded on your computer or laptop.
- HP Officejet J3680 Setup the software on your computer after downloading it.
- Go through the guidelines on the screen.
- Select the connection method as wired during the installation process.
- Unpack the USB cable provided in the printer package.
- Connect the cable to the corresponding ports of the printer and computer.
- Thus the USB setup is implemented successfully.
HP Officejet J3680 Ink Cartridge Installation
HP J3680 Officejet Printer Setup a ink cartridge in the printer is one of the important methods in setting up the printer. Carry out the following procedure to remove a cartridge from the printer and install a new one.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge on HP Officejet J3680 Printer?
- Ensure that the HP Officejet J3680 printer is powered on.
- Open the access cover present at the top of the printer.
- The carriage slides to the right.
- Wait until the carriage moves and becomes idle.
- Remove the cartridge from the slot which you need to replace.
- Unpack a new ink cartridge.
- Handle the cartridge by touching its black colored plastic.
- Do not touch the ink nozzles or copper-colored contacts of the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into its slot.
- Gently press the cartridge until it fits the slot.
- Close the access cover.
- Align the cartridge using a suitable option on the control panel of the HP Officejet J3680 Setup printer.
HP Officejet J3680 How to Print?
- Check if the HP Officejet J3680 printer and computer are connected to the same network of a router or access point.
- Before starting to print your document, edit it.
- Open the document in any application like WordPad on your computer.
- Go to the File menu in the application.
- Click the Print option.
- Go to Printer Properties to configure more settings like quality, layout and more.
- After changing the print settings, click OK and tap Print to start printing your document.
HP Officejet J3680 How to Copy?
- Keep the original document or image you need to copy on the scanner glass or in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) of the printer.
- Tap Copy, Copy Document or Copy Photo on the control panel.
- Configure the basic copy settings if needed.
- Also set the advanced settings like ID Copy, Size, Paper Size, Paper Type and more.
- Tap the Start button or, go back to the Copy screen.
- Touch Start Black, Start Color or OK button to start copying the document.