How To Perform The HP Officejet Pro 8035e Setup?
HP Officejet Pro 8035e setup - It is a revolutionary all-in-one machine. The printer is designed to enhance productivity for home and small-business offices. It has a sleek design and helps in producing high-quality prints compared to other OfficeJet printers. The printer is also capable of scanning 2-sided documents. The printer control panel is so user-friendly and you can access all the functions of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035E printer quite easily. Finally, the printer also supports the wireless features, Wi-Fi Direct and the Wi-Fi Protected Setup, making it easy to connect over Wi-Fi.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Unboxing Setup
Contents in the box:
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 8035E printer
Let us now see the unboxing setup in detail.
- Unpack the printer from the carton and place it on a flat surface.
- Unpack the protective tapes surrounding the printer and the packaging material from the inside.
- Pull the paper input tray and remove the packing from the inside.
- Connect the printer power cord to the HP printer and the power source. Then turn on the printer.
- Open the scanning unit to install the ink cartridges. Unpack each ink cartridge and place it in the respective color slot.
- Close the scanning unit.
- Open the paper tray and move the edge guides to the extremes of the tray.
- Place a stack of print media (paper) into the paper tray and adjust the paper guides in accordance with the edges of the paper.
Let us complete the full setup by completing the software setup.
- Open the HP printer software on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen commands.
- Click Set up a New Printer button.
- You will see your HP OfficeJet Pro 8035E printer in the setup wizard.
- Click the Set Up button under the printer.
- Click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Driver
The driver for the HP printer is available for download on this page.
You can also get the driver from the official HP support page.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Driver Download
- Click the Driver Download button on this page and the download will begin immediately.
- You will find the driver in the Downloads folder of your computer.
- You can also download printer software from the HP support page.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab on your printer's support page.
Choose your device OS and click the Download button beside the available printer driver.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Driver Install
Do a double-click on the downloaded driver.
Wait for the installation wizard to open. Do a click on the Setup option and follow the on-screen commands to complete the installation.
When the connection screen opens, select the type of connection you want for your HP OfficeJet Pro 8035E printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Wireless Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Tap the Wireless icon on the printer control panel.
- Touch the Settings option.
- Select the Wireless Settings option.
- Select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- Within the next couple of minutes, press the WPS button on your router.
- Once the wireless setup is initiated, the light on your printer will stop blinking. This means that the HP printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Touch the Settings option.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Select the Connection Method from the two options, Automatic or Manual .
- For the Automatic option, the mobile device or the computer will be directly connected to the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035E printer.
- For the Manual option, the printer will display a pin. The pin should be entered in the wireless settings on your computer or smartphone. The wireless setup is now complete.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Wired Setup
Simple steps to perform the HP Officejet Pro 8035e setup for wired connection.
Connect a USB cable between your HP OfficeJet Pro 8035E printer and the computer.
Download the HP Smart app from the Microsoft store or from the Mac App Store.
Open the HP Smart app once the installation is complete.
You can either select the + icon or the Add Printer option.
Follow the prompts on the screen and complete the setup.
Create an HP account and register your OfficeJet Pro 8035E printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e How To Print
- Load enough paper on your printer.
- Open a document on your computer.
- Click the File option and select Print .
- Make sure to select the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035E printer from the printer list.
- Open the Printer Properties box and make the necessary changes to the document.
- Once the changes are made, click the OK button or Print button to print the document.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e How To Scan
- Place the document that you want to scan on the scanner glass (print-side facing down) or in the Auto Document Feeder (print-side facing up).
- Tap on the Scan button on the printer control panel.
- Select the computer from the displayed list.
- Tap on the Start Scan button.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e How To Copy
- Make sure the paper is loaded in the input tray.
- Place the original document on the scanner glass or in the document feeder.
- Touch the Copy option on the printer control panel.
- Select the Document option.
- Enter the number of copies using the keypad.
- Touch Copy .
HP Officejet Pro 8035e How To Fax
- Connect a telephone cord to the phone wall jack and to the LINE port on the HP OfficeJet Pro printer. If you have an answering machine, you can connect the phone cord to the 2-EXT port and to the rear end of the HP OfficeJet Pro printer.
- Place the original document on the scanner glass (print-side facing down) or in the document feeder (print-side facing up).
- In the printer control panel, touch the Fax option.
- Tap Send Now .
- Enter the fax number using the virtual keypad.
- Touch or tap the Send button.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Troubleshooting
Like any other printer, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035E printer may also be stuck due to issues occasionally. Some of the commonly occurring problems are mentioned with the right set of solutions.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Not Printing
- Make sure the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035E printer is connected to a working power source.
- Check the connection between the printer and your computer.
- Check if the ink cartridges are installed properly.
- Make sure there are no paper jams in the printer (one of the main reasons that will cause the printer to not print).
- If the HP printer is connected using a USB cable, remove and reconnect the cable and see if that fixes the problem. Replace the cable if there is any physical damage to it.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Printer Offline
Setting the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035E printer as default will bring the printer back online.
- Open the Control Panel window.
- Click the Devices and Printers option.
- Select the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035E printer that appears to be offline.
- Do a right-click and select the Set as default printer option.
- Click the Apple icon on your Mac computer.
- Click the System Preferences option.
- Select the Printers & Scanners option.
- Select the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035E printer.
- Click the Print tab.
- At the bottom of the same window, click the Default Printer drop-down list and select the HP OfficeJet Pro 8035E printer from the list.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Clean Printhead
- You can clean the print head from the printer software.
- Make sure the printer has paper in it.
- Touch the Setup option.
- Select the Printhead Maintenance option.
- Select Clean Printhead .
- Follow the prompts and complete the printhead cleaning process.
HP Officejet Pro 8035e Print Quality Issues
- Make sure the papers in the tray are not damaged or curled in any way.
- Make sure the paper does not have foreign objects like a staple pin, paper clip, or punch-holes.
- Make sure to set proper settings in the Preferences window to suit your print job.
- Select the appropriate paper size that suits the paper in the paper tray.
- Do not exceed the paper tray limit.
- For more assistance to perform the HP Officejet Pro 8035e setup contact our support.