Quick Wireless HP Officejet 5255 Setup
HP OfficeJet 5255 is a wireless printer that can be connected to a wireless network through the HP Wireless Direct, HP Auto Wireless Connect, built-in Wi-Fi feature, and the Bluetooth function.
How to Connect HP Officejet 5255 Printer to a Wireless?
- Make sure to install the network drivers before proceeding further.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer if connected already.
- Turn on your router that is connected to a network source.
- Check the internet connection status and signal strength.
- Turn on the Wireless feature on the printer.
- Wait for a while and the printer displays a list of available networks.
- Tap the desired network with which you want to associate the printer.
- Enable the Wi-Fi option on your computer or laptop.
- Make sure to link it to the same network to which the HP Officejet 5255 Setup printer is connected.
- Choose a document or photo to print and start printing wirelessly.
HP Officejet 5255 Mobile Printing
The HP OfficeJet 5255 embeds dynamic mobile printing functionality. It supports Android, iOS, and HP Wireless Direct.
Easy Cloud Print HP Officejet 5255 Setup
- Bridge the Chromebook with a router connected to a network hub.
- Link your printer to the same router as your Chromebook.
- Launch a browser on the Chromebook and log in using your Gmail account.
- Type chrome://devices in the search bar and press the Enter key.
- Google Cloud Print auto-detects the device that is connected to the network.
- Double-click the New Devices menu and select the Register option.
- Click Manage to see the list of printers associated with Google Cloud Print.
- Confirm the registration on your printer’s control panel by proceeding with the instructions on the screen.
HP Officejet 5255 Ink catridges
- HP 63 Black Ink Cartridge & HP 63 Tricolor Ink Cartridge.
- HP 63XL Black Ink Cartridge & HP 63XL Tricolor Ink Cartridge.
- HP 932XL Black Ink Cartridge & HP 932XL Tricolor Ink Cartridge.
- HP 951XL Black Ink Cartridge & HP 951XL Tricolor Ink Cartridge.
HP Officejet 5255 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- Purchase a new set of HP Officejet 5255 Setup printer ink cartridges from the manufacturer.
- Ensure that there are no leaks on the ink cartridges.
- Release the cartridge access door and wait until the carriage turns idle.
- Raise the ink lids and take the old ink cartridges out.
- Pack them in a cover and send to the manufacturer for recycling.
- Take the new cartridges and remove the peel-off tabs.
- Put the ink cartridges into the respective ink slots.
- Lower the lids and close the cartridge access door.
HP Officejet 5255 How to Print?
- Load appropriate papers in the printer’s paper input tray.
- Link the printer and the computer through a network or USB hub.
- Open the file that you want to print on your laptop.
- Tap the Ctrl key and then the P key on your keyboard.
- Or. click the Print option under the File menu
- A preview of the fil