How To Perform HP Laserjet Pro M402N Printer Setup?
- Unpack the product box followed by the printer. (Note: If you have already unpacked your printer, then skip this step).
- Make sure that inside apower cable, installation disc, user guide, and setup guide are provided along with the HP LaserJet Pro M402N printer.
- Now, take the paper tray completely out of the printer.
- Adjust the paper-width guides and load a stack of plain paper in the tray.
- Place the tray back into the printer.
- If you wish to connect your printer over a network, then connect the network (Ethernet) cable now to the printer. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Connect the power cable to your printer and turn it on.
- Set the basic settings of your printer by following the on-screen instructions.
- After configuring them, verify if the printer functions are configured correctly by printing the Configuration report of your printer. Go to the Reports Select Configuration Report and press OK.
- If available, update your printer firmware and then install the printer over a wired or USB cable connection from yourcomputer using the driver software. This will complete the printer setup.
HP LASERJET PRO M402N DRIVER DOWNLOAD
The HP LaserJet Pro M402N printer supports the basic and full feature drivers.
Download the printer driver from this page by clicking the Driver Download button provided below.
HP LASERJET PRO M402N DRIVER INSTALL
Steps to do HP Laserjet Pro M402N printer setup for driver installation. Double-click thedownloaded HP LaserJet Pro M402N printer driver file.
Choose your printer followed by the Connection type.
If you have selected the USB connection , then you’ll be asked to connect your printer to the computer using aUSB cable.
Complete the driver installation and then try a test print.
HP LASERJET PRO M402N USB SETUP
- Make sure that you have a USB cable.
- Open the HP LaserJet Pro M402N printer driver on your computer.
- In the Prepare to install window, click the Next
- Select the Directly connect to the computer using a USB cable option on the Connection Type screen and click
- Now, connect your HP printer and the computer together using the USB cable.
- Complete the remaining steps of the driver installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the installation is completed, try a test print.
HP LASERJET PRO M402N WIRED SETUP
- Make sure that you’ve completed the physical setup of the printer.
- Connect your computer to a router using an Ethernet cable.
- Using another Ethernet cable, connect your HP printer to the same router.
- Now, turn on your printer and the computer.
- Begin the driver installation on your computer.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
HP LASERJET PRO M402N PRINT SETUP
Simple guidelines to perform HP Laserjet Pro M402N printer setup for printing.
Make sure that your HP LaserJet Pro M402N printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
Install your printer driver on the computer if you haven’t installed it yet.
Make sure that the paper tray contains enough paper.
Now, open the document to be print on your computer.
Open the Print preferences window.
Set the print settings as per your desire and click
Now, your HP printer will start to print the selected document.
HP LASERJET PRO M402N TROUBLESHOOTING
Quick and simple steps to resolve the “printer not printing” issue are given below. You can resolve your HP LaserJet Pro M402N printer’s issues with the help of our technical experts. To contact our technical experts, click the Call button provided on this page.
HP LASERJET PRO M402N NOT PRINTING
If your HP LaserJet printer is not printing or if its status is offline, then follow the below instructions to resolve it.
- First, make sure that your HP LaserJet Pro M402Nprinter is turned on.
- Next, check whether the Use printer offline option is enabled on your computer. If yes, disable it. Open Control Panel, click View devices and printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window, highlight and right-click on your printer.
- Select the See what’s printing option followedby
- If there is a mark next to the Use Printer Offline option, then click on it to deselect it.
- Now, try to print.
- If the printer not printing issue persists, use the “HP Print and Scan Doctor” tool to resolve it.
To get remote assistance to perform HP Laserjet Pro M402N printer setup, contact us.