Hp Laserjet Mfp m681dh First-Time Setup
The HP Laserjet is a multifunction printer that allows you to perform print, scan, and copy. It has a resolution for both black and color of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The Laserjet printer is equipped with 4 print cartridges, 2 standard paper trays, and an automatic sensor. HP offers multiple printing options and enables easy printing to the HP printer from a laptop, tablet, smartphone, and other electronic devices.
Hp Laserjet Mfp m681dh Driver & Manual Download
The HP Laserjet MFP m681dh supports both the Windows and Mac operating systems. You can download the driver either with the installation CD that comes with the printer or also by accessing the HP support website.
- You can also visit the official HP support website from your browser.
- On the top of the screen, click the printers tab, and in the search bar type, HP Laserjet MFP M681DH hit the enter button.
- The page will show the specifications of your model along with other additional information.
- Locate the Download section.
- The page will open to driver download and other downloads your printer might need.
- You will see a list of options in the drop-down box, select the Operating system of your computer and select the version of the OS and also if it is a 32-bit or a 64-bit.
- The search will give you a list of downloads.
- Click the Driver Download button, and the file will be installed on your computer.
- You can run the downloaded file to open and run the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you can follow the same set of instructions as given for the driver installation using the installation CD.
Install Hp Laserjet Mfp m681dh Driver
- The manual download can be done in two ways, as described above.
- Using the Installation CD:
- Insert the CD to your Windows or Mac computer.
- The HP setup window will open.
- You can select the language based on your requirement and also click the checkbox I accept in the License Agreement.
- Once you do the steps, you can follow the on-screen instructions to finish the initial setup for your HP printer driver.
- Once the driver is downloaded, make sure the printer is connected to the computer.
- You can detect the printer on the driver page and perform for a test print to see if the wired connection is a success.
Hp Laserjet Mfp m681dh Printer Wireless Setup
- To connect the Laserjet mfp m681dh printer, make sure the printer is in the proximity range to the router, and the router is turned on and working.
- Make sure to check if the wireless radio of the printer is turned on.
- Verify whether the service List Identifier (SSID) is correct.
- Before connecting the printer to a network, make sure you have turned off the firewall settings because they result in disrupting the connection.
- On the control panel of the printer, navigate to the Wireless Printing option.
- The control panel will show a list of wireless networks available.
- Select your network and enter the password for it.
- Once done, the printer will be connected to the network, thus completing the wireless setup.
Hp Laserjet Mfp m681dh Printer Toner Replacement
- The printer will indicate that the toner level is low.
- The actual life of a cartridge may vary, you can opt to purchase for the toner cartridge in the HP website.
- Open the front door of the printer.
- Slowly remove the toner cartridge using the handle of the drum and pull it.
- Now, remove the new toner cartridge from the pack and remove the plastic end caps.
- Slowly pull out the drum from the plastic bag and remove the orange protective shield.
- You can save all the packaging to use it for your used toner cartridge.
- You can hold the new cartridge and rock it around 5-6 times.
- Place it by pushing underneath and by holding the other end with its slot on the shelf.
- Once you have attached the toner properly, close the front door of the printer.
Hp Laserjet Mfp m681dh Mobile Printing
There are different ways of printing on your mobile. They are,
Google cloud print
Print the saved files in Google Cloud or print from a Google/Gmail account that enables HP e-print services.
Print to cloud-ready printers from a free account. Registration with HP connected is needed to assign the printer an email address.
HP built-in print solution for Android
It will automatically find the HP printer within the Wi-Fi range and print directly to the HP e-Print enabled printer.
HP ePrint via email
You can use this option by sending an email with the file attachment with less than 10MB from an android device.
You can assign the printer an email address by opening a free account.
HP ePrint application
You can download the HP e-print application from the play store or iOS AppStore.
How To Scan On Hp Laserjet Mfp m681dh Printer
- To scan on your HP Laserjet printer, you should have an active network connection. Use the HP scan software to initiate the scanning from your computer to printer.
- Load the document on the scanner glass or the document feeder on the Laserjet system.
- Open the HP printer assistant screen. If you are using the Windows computer,
- Click the Start menu> All applications> HP.
- In the HP assistant app, select the scan option.
- Select the Scan a Document or Photo.