HP Laserjet MFP M635fht Setup
Carry out the steps given below to do HP Laserjet Mfp M635fht setup.
Step 1: Unpack the HP printer
- First, take out the HP printer from the carton and place it on a flat surface.
- Make sure to choose a suitable location that is away from the direct sunlight.
- Allow sufficient space around the printer for proper ventilation.
- Remove all the packing materials from the HP printer, which includes the packing tapes, covers, and plastic films.
- Lower the cartridge door and open the cartridge drawer.
- Now, remove the shipping restraint inside the printer.
- Keep the door open to fix the toner cartridge.
- The printer accessories included in the printer package are:
Step 2: Inserting the Cartridge
- Unpack the new toner cartridge from its cover.
- Remove the end caps and shake it for 5-6 times.
- Now, remove the shipping restraint from the toner cartridge.
- Hold the handle of the cartridge and fix it into the cartridge drawer.
- After fixing the cartridge properly, close the cartridge drawer and door.
Step 3: Loading Paper
- Pull out the paper tray 2 and remove the packing materials like locks and tapes inside the tray.
- Press the blue adjustment latch and move the paper guides to the corners of the tray.
- Now, fan a stack of the paper that you are going to load into the tray and tap them on a flat surface before loading.
- Make sure to load paper only below the maximum paper mark indicated in the tray.
- Once you have loaded the paper, slide the guides according to the size of the paper.
- The markings for paper sizes will be mentioned in the tray.
- Adjust the paper guides such that they do not fold the corners of the paper. Then, fix the tray back to the printer.
Step 4: Stabilizing the Printer Stand
- Rotate the wheels at the bottom of the printer stand to fix them to place.
- Now, fix the wheel covers over the wheels.
- Open the stabilizing feet by unscrewing them.
Step 5: Connecting Network Cable
- If you want to connect the HP Laserjet MFP M635fht setup to a network, plug in an Ethernet cable to the printer.
- Fix the other end of the Ethernet cable to your router.
Step 6: Connecting telephone line cord
- If you want to fax, connect a telephone line cord to the printer.
- Fix another end of the telephone line cord to a wall outlet.
Step 7: Connecting Power Cord and Initial Settings
- Plug the power cord into the HP printer's rear side and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the printer by tapping the Power button.
- Once the printer turns on, set the language.
- Touch Language and tap OK.
- Choose your language from the list and select OK.
- Now, set the date, time, and other settings on the printer display.
Step 8: Installing Software
- You have to install the printer software on your device.
- Choose your preferred type of connection to connect the printer and computer.
- After installing the software, you can print and scan from your device.