HP Laserjet MFP M775Z Setup Guidance
HP LaserJet 700 color MFP M775 - Installation Guide
Consider the following procedure for HP Laserjet MFP M775Z setup, before operating it physically:
Unpack the Printer
- Place the printer in a place where there is ample space to extend the printer trays and covers.
- Take out the printer from the box, and keep the printer accessories safe.
- Now, remove all the packaging tapes and the protective covers from the printer.
- Then open the printer trays and discard the protective materials from inside.
Connect Network Cable
- In case you are using the wireless network or USB connection, skip this step.
- For wired network connection, connect an Ethernet cable between the router and the printer.
Basic HP Laserjet MFP M775Z Setup
- After the printer turns on, the home screen shows up on the printer’s LCD panel.
- Now, set the language, date & time, and region on the printer.
- If the printer has the wired network connection, then the printer IP address is seen under the Network menu.
Connect Power Cable
- Check the power rating of the supply and the voltage rating of your printer before you start with the power connection.
- Attach the power cable to the printer and plug one end of the power cable to the power socket.
- To turn on the HP printer, press the power button on the control panel.
Install Printer Software
- When the hardware setup is complete, perform the software installation on your computer.
- Following that, perform the USB or wireless connection setup.
Load Paper in Tray-2
- Draw the paper tray-2 outwards from the printer.
- Slide the paper length and the paper width guides to the extent of the paper tray.
- Arrange the papers with its printing face on top, and place it in the tray, then ensure that the paper stack is below the maximum tray limit indicator.
- Adjust the paper guides to the edges of the paper, but do not fold or squeeze the paper.
- Next, the HP Laserjet MFP M775Z setup detects the paper; after that, make the necessary paper settings on the control panel.
HP Laserjet MFP M775Z Driver Download & Install
Connect the computer to the same network to which the printer needs to be connected.
- Launch any web browser application on the computer and enter the official HP support website.
- After that, search for the HP Laserjet 700 Color MFP M775z Setup and navigate to its support page.
- Select the Software, Drivers and Firmware navigation tab, then choose your computer’s OS version from the given options.
- The printer driver is available under Drivers, continue to download on the computer.
- Find the HP printer software installer package and open it.
- When the installation window opens up, read the installation agreement, and accept it.
- Choose the connection method and the appropriate printer options.
- Follow the guided instructions in the window and complete the printer software installation.
HP Laserjet 700 Color MFP M775z Manual Download
- Open the web browser on the computer and visit the official HP website.
- Next, search for the printer model and enter the printer model’s support page.
- Go to the Manuals section, and choose the language of choice from the drop-down menu.
- Click the download link of the HP Laserjet MFP M775Z setup manual to download in PDF format.
HP Laserjet MFP M775Z Latest Firmware Download
On the printer’s original site, enter the printer model, and open the support page, Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab, then download the latest version under the Firmware section.
How to Scan on HP Laserjet MFP M775Z setup?
Scan a Document to a Network Folder (on a Computer):
At first, the scanner and the computer having the scanner driver should be in the same network connection.
- Then place the document in the scanner glass following the correct alignment and close the scanner cover.
- After the scanner detects the document, select the Save to Network Folder menu on the printer’s display.
- Enter the required scan settings, then type the folder path and tap the Start icon beside the Quit icon.
- Select the Preview menu to view the scanned document
HP Laserjet MFP M775Z Setup Troubleshooting
How to Clean Scanner in HP Laserjet MFP M775Z?
- Clean the scanner glass for better scan quality, for that turn off the printer and disconnect the power cable.
- With a soft, moist cloth, clean the scanner glass, and the document feeder side glasses.
- After cleaning, plug the power cable and turn on the printer.
- Clean the pickup roller in the document feeder by lifting the feeder holder.
- Then open the cover, clean the feed rollers, and the separation pad using a fine, damp cloth.
- Lift the roller assembly and clean the secondary roller, then close the front door.
How to Reset HP Laserjet MFP M775Z Printer?
- When you cannot fix a printer issue, performing the reset, makes the printer settings to return to the default factory settings.
- Turn on the HP Laserjet MFP M775Z setup and select the Administration button on the printer’s control panel.
- Next, choose General Settings and then tap the Restore Factory Settings option.
- If the printer prompts to confirm the action, do it and tap Reset.
- Now, the printer restarts, and the settings have become default settings.
Fixed: HP Laserjet MFP M775Z Error 99.09.67
The error message 49.38.07 occurs on the printer’s control panel when you try to communicate or operate the printer.
- Scan or print document which the printer cannot support.
- The interference and the overlapping of the printer jobs cause the problem.
- Using apps or programs which are not compatible with the printer.
- Switch off the printer and reboot the printer.
- Use the recovery feature on the Embedded Web Server to recover the printer.
- Check the firmware version and update the firmware if required.
Fixed: HP Laserjet MFP M775Z Error 99.09.67
When the hard disk drive of the printer fails or not installed properly, the error 99.09.67 persists. Fix the error using the given solutions;
- Switch off the printer, then disconnect all the cables from the printer.
- Open the formatter by unscrewing the two thumbscrews, and slowly take the formatter outwards.
- Next, release the HDD by moving the release tab towards the hard disk.
- Carefully, slide the HDD and separate it from the board.
- Again replace the HDD and make sure it locks in a position.
- After that, insert the formatter and screw it in place using the two thumbscrews.
- Reconnect the cables to the printer and turn it on, and verify if the error is resolved.
Fixed: HP Laserjet MFP M775Z Error 30.03.23
- The issue with the calibration alignment leads to the error 30.03.23 on the HP Laserjet MFP M775Z setup.
- Check the calibration of the scanner & printer by opening the Device Management menu.
- Then select the Full Calibration option and start the process to verify the alignment.
- If there is any misalignment, then turn off the printer and solve the problem.
- Otherwise, contact the service team to troubleshoot the error.