How To Get HP Wireless Printer App?
HP’s wireless printers can use the HP Smart app for wireless printing. This app can print, scan, copy, and manage the printer. The HP Smart app is available for computers and mobile phones. Keep reading this page to know how to get HP wireless printer app.
It can be downloaded on the following platforms.
To learn more about HP Smart, go through the information given on this page.
HP WIRELESS PRINTER APP WINDOWS 10
The HP Smart app is available for download in Windows 10 and you can get it from the Microsoft Store as well. Keep reading the instructions below to learn how to download and install the HP Smart app on your Windows 10 computer.
Downloading the HP Smart app:
- Open the Start menu first.
- Click the Microsoft Store icon in the Start menu to go to the Microsoft Store.
- Click the Search icon and search for the HP Smart app.
- Select the app from the search results.
- Next, click the Get button to download the app.
- After completing the download, open the app to create a shortcut icon on your desktop.
You have now downloaded the HP wireless printer app on your computer.
Installing the HP Smart app:
- Launch the HP Smart app by double-clicking its shortcut icon on the desktop.
- Click Yes if the device prompts for User Account Control.
- On the Welcome to the HP Smart screen, click Continue.
- Agree to the EULA to proceed.
- If prompted, sign in to your HP account. If you don’t have an HP account, create a new one.
- Next, click the icon to add a new printer.
- Click on Set Up a New Printer.
- Wait for the HP Smart app to detect your printer.
- If your printer is not detected, select the Wireless or USB option as your connection type.
- Carry out the on-screen instructions and complete the setup.
- After adding your printer to the HP Smart app, try to print a test page.
You have now completed installing the HP wireless printer app.