How To Configure HP 4500 Wireless Printer App?
HP Envy 4500 is a wireless all-in-one printer that allows you to print, scan, copy, or fax a document as per your preferences. This printer comes with some great features, and the HP Smart app is one among them. Keep reading to know how to configure HP 4500 wireless printer app.
HP Smart app
- This easy-to-use app helps you set up your HP Envy 4500 printer easily and quickly. You can also use this awesome app for the following needs:
- To perform the printer-related operations from your computer or smartphone to the printer
- Check the current status of your printer
- Troubleshoot the common printer issues
- Learn how to use the HP 4500 wireless printer app, “HP Smart app.”
- Before beginning, check whether the HP Smart app is installed on your computer or smartphone. If not, install the app and add your printer to it.
Installing the HP Smart app
For PC or laptop
- From your PC or laptop browser, go to the HP Envy 4500 wireless printer’s support page.
- If necessary, choose your OS type from the drop-down menu.
- Locate and select the HP Smart app.
- Click the Download button below the app description.
- Open the App Store (iOS users) or Google Play Store (Android users) on your smartphone.
- Search and select the HP Smart app.
- Tap the Install or Get it button.
- Now, the app starts to install on your smartphone.
Adding your HP printer to the HP Smart app
- Launch the HP Smart app on your computer or smartphone.
- Now, tap or click the Sign-in or Create an HP account button.
- After signing into your HP account, tap or click the Add Printer button.
- Now, the app will search for the printer that is available within the network range.
- Choose your printer and follow the rest of the instructions to add your printer to the app.
Using the HP Smart app
- On the main screen of the HP Smart app, you can find options, such as Get Supplies, Printables, Print Documents, Print Photos, Camera Scan, Copy, and more.
- Locate and select one of the options from the list that you’re looking for and follow the on-screen instructions.
To know more about the HP 4500 wireless printer app, contact us.