Hp Envy Pro 6475 Setup
We will now be seeing the steps to set up the HP Envy 6475 printer from a Windows computer using the HP Smart app.
- Take out the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer from the carton box along with the power cord and other accessories.
- Remove theprotective tapes and packaging materials surrounding the printer.
- Take out the power cord from the packaging materialand connect the printer to the power supply.
- Turn on the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer.Now, you have to proceed with the actual setup.
- Ensure you have yourcomputer connected to the same network to which you want to connect to the printer.
- Open the Windows Microsoft storeon your computer.
- Type HP Smartin the search bar and press the Enter button.
- The HP Smart app result will be seen.
- Click the Get HP SmartThe HP Smart app will be downloaded to the computer.
- Open the HP Smart app.
- Click the + icon on the app and then select your printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and then select the HP Envy printer.
- Select the type of connection from the list.
- Complete the printer setup with the help of the on-screen instructions.
Hp Envy Pro 6475 Driver Download
- Even though HP Envy Pro 6475 comes with an Installation CD, you have the option of downloading the printer driver from the Official HP support page.
- Open the HP Support page.
- Enter the printer model number in the search box.
- Select the Software, Drivers & Firmware
- Select your operating system from the drop-down list.
- Select the required driver and download it to your computer.
Hp Envy Pro 6475 Driver Install
- Make sure to download the printer driver from the official site. If you have the HP installation disc, then begin the driver installation from it.
- Perform a double-click on the driver installer.
- Click the Agree checkbox to agree to the Terms and conditions.
- When prompted, choose the appropriate connection type.
- Follow the on-screen instructionsand complete the driver installation.
Hp Envy Pro 6475 Ink Cartridge Replacement
Make sure the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer is turned on to replace the ink cartridges.
- Initially, open the cartridge access door on the printer.
- Open the latch that is holding the cartridge and slowly pull out theold cartridge from the slot.
- Remove the new cartridge from the sealed packaging
- Remove the tape from the bottom of the cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into its respective slot and push it in until it clicks.
- Finally, close the cartridge access door.
Hp Envy Pro 6475 Wireless Setup
There are different methods in which you can connect the HP Envy Pro 6475 printer to a wireless network. Here we shall see the steps to perform the wireless setup using WPS which is the easiest method.
- To connect the printer to a wireless network using WPS, make sure you have a wireless router that has a WPS button on its panel.
- Check if the router is turned on and keep the printer within its range.
- Now, move to the printer and press the Wireless button and Power button together. Hold these buttons for three seconds. This will start the WPS method on the printer.
- When you see the edge light on the printer’s edge pulsing purple, go to your router and press the WPS button.
- When the connection between the printer and the router is established, the edge light will glow purple.
- Now, install the printer software on your computer connected to the same wireless network and connect your printer to the computer.
Hp Envy Pro 6475 Usb Setup
- Take out a USB cable and connect between the printer and the computer.
- Once done, you can download the HP printer driver from the HP support page.
- Perform a double-click on the driver to run the installation.
- Follow the on-screen steps.When you see the prompt to choose the type of connection, select the USB connection from the list.