Wireless Setup HP Envy 5660
The wireless connection is one of the best methods in connecting the printer and computer. Carry out the upcoming procedure to Wireless Setup HP Envy 5660.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup
- Ensure your printer, router and computer are ready to set the wireless HP Envy 5660 Setup.
- Power up the printer by force pressing its power button.
- On the operation panel of the Envy printer, tap the Wireless icon.
- Go to Settings --> Wireless Settings --> Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Provide the network name and password of the router to which you intend to connect the devices.
- Install the driver software of the printer on your computer or laptop.
- Go through the guidelines and set the connection type as wireless.
- Provide the network name and password to complete the Wireless Setup HP Envy 5660.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Direct Printing
- Ensure the Envy 5660 printer is powered on, and the cartridges are installed properly.
- Also, check if the input tray is loaded with a stack of plain white papers.
- Enable the Wireless option on your printer.
- On your computer’s display, click the Start menu.
- Select Settings --> Devices --> Printers & Scanners --> Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Pick the name of your printer that begins with the word Direct.
- Click the Add Device button near the name of your printer.
- Open the document or image you desire to print on your computer.
- Click File --> Print. Change the print settings if required and start to print the document.
ePrint HP Envy 5660 Setup
- Connect the HP Envy 5660 Setup Printer and computer to the same network of your router or access point.
- On the Home screen of the printer, tap the ePrint icon.
- Follow the guidelines on the screen and turn on the Web Services option.
- Print an ePrint information page and sign up an account.
- Go to Web Services Settings menu and find the mail address of your printer.
- Now you can mail the document or image you desire to print to the mail address of your printer.
HP Envy 5660 Airprint Setup
- Enable the wireless option on your printer.
- Setup HP Envy 5660 printer and computer to the same network of a router or access point.
- Open the document or picture you need to print on your Apple device.
- Click the Share icon located at the bottom left corner.
- Tap the Print option. Pick your printer name.
- Change the print configurations and touch Print to complete the AirPrint setup.
- If you find it difficult to implement the AirPrint HP Envy 5660 Setup, get assistance from our technical expertise.
How to Install Ink Cartridge in HP Envy 5660?
The installation of the ink cartridges in your printer can be implemented by following the guidelines in the forthcoming topic.
How to Replace/Change Ink Cartridge on HP Envy 5660
- Load a bunch of plain white papers into the input tray of the printer.
- Power on the Envy 5660 printer if it is turned off previously.
- Lift the access door of the ink cartridges.
- Gently press the cartridge which you want to replace and take it out.
- Take a new ink cartridge and unpack it.
- Handle the cartridge by touching its black colored plastic.
- Peel off the protective tapes on it. Also, remove the orange colored tab. Insert the cartridge into the respective slot.
- Close the access door at the top and align the cartridges.
How to Print on HP Envy 5660 Printer?
The simple and quick procedure on how to print on HP Envy 5660 printer is provided in the topic as follows.
- Take the plain papers from the input tray of the printer if any.
- Load the input tray of the printer with photo papers by adjusting the paper width guides.
- Edit the photo you desire to print.
- Right-click on the image and pick the Open With option.
- Select either Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Click the Print option.
- Once you click, the Print or Print Pictures window opens.
- Change the additional print settings under the Document Properties option.
- Select OK and tap the Print option to start the print function.
How to Scan HP Envy 5660?
The simple step by step procedure on how to scan with the HP Envy 5660 Setup printer is provided in the upcoming topic.
HP Envy 5660 Scan multiple pages
- Load the multiple paged document you desire to scan in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Click the Start menu on your computer.
- Type HP in the search field and select the name of your printer.
- Now the HP Printer Assistant window opens.
- Select Scan --> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Go to the HP Scan option and click the Save as PDF or Document to File format.
- Click Save. Go to the Save as Type menu and select PDF.
- Modify the file and folder name if necessary and tap Save.
HP Envy 5660 Factory Reset
- Click the Start menu on your computer’s display.
- Go to Settings --> Control Panel --> View Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the printer name.
- Ensure the tick mark is present next to Set as the Default Printer.
- If the tick mark is not present, click on the Default option to enable it.
- Now the HP Envy 5660 Setup printer resets to its default settings.
- If you are experiencing difficulty in resetting the printer to its default settings, get in touch with our techies.