How to install HP Envy 5535 printer
- After purchasing the HP Envy 5535 printer from the manufacturer, check if the printer box is sealed properly.
- Open the box and ensure that the printer components are provided in it.
- Remove the packing cover from the printer.
- Place the printer on a flat surface.
- Peel off the blue-colored plastic tapes on the printer.
- Take the packing materials from inside and outside of the printer.
- Unpack the power cable provided in the printer package.
- Connect the cable to the printer and power source. Turn on the printer.
- When the control panel turns on, set the preferences on it.
- Open the access door at the top of the printer.
- Unpack the ink cartridge provided in the printer package.
- Insert the cartridges into their slots. Close the access door.
- Load suitable paper into the input tray of the printer.
- Print an alignment sheet. Arrange the cartridges using the sheet.
- Install the printer software on your computer and complete the first time HP Envy 5535 Setup.
HP Envy 5535 Driver Installation
- HP Envy 5535 Setup and Install the printer driver on your computer after downloading it.
- Find the driver file that you have downloaded on your computer or laptop.
- Double-click on the file to initialize the download process.
- Note: Unzip the driver file it is zipped.
- Wait until your computer downloads the driver.
- Once you download the printer software, save it in the desired folder on your computer.
HP Envy 5535 Wifi Setup
The wireless connection is one of the best methods in linking your HP Envy 5535 printer and computer. Go through the simple and quick instructions in the upcoming topic to configure the wireless connection.
How to Connect HP Envy 5535 to Wifi
- Turn on your HP Envy 5535 printer and ensure that it provides an active internet connection.
- On the display panel of the HP Envy printer, tap the Settings icon.
- Choose the Wireless Setup option.
- Type the SSID (network) name and password of your router.
- Launch the current version of the full-featured printer software on your computer if you have not downloaded yet.
- Follow the guidelines on the screen.
- Set the connection method as wireless.
- Again, provide the network name and password.
- Thus the HP Envy 5535 printer and computer are linked to the same router.
HP Envy 5535 Wireless Direct
- Enable the Wireless Direct feature on your HP Envy 5535 printer.
- Check if the input tray of the Envy printer is loaded with suitable papers.
- Tap the Start menu at the bottom left corner of the computer’s screen.
- Touch Settings --> Devices --> Printers & Scanners.
- Tap Add a Printer or Scanner and select Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- Choose your printer name which contains the word Direct.
- Thus the HP ENVY 5535 printer and computer are connected using the Wireless Direct option.
HP Envy 5535 Airprint Setup
- Power up the HP Envy 5535 printer by long pressing its power button.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the display of the printer.
- Select the Wireless Direct option.
- On your Apple device, touch the Settings icon.
- Choose the network name of your router.
- Select your printer name and complete the AirPrint setup.
- For Mac devices, tap the Apple icon at the top of the display.
- Touch System Preferences --> Print & Scan.
- Turn on the AirPrint option and complete the HP Envy 5535 Setup.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge HP Envy 5535
- Power up the HP Envy 5535 printer if it is turned off previously.
- Load compatible papers in the paper tray of the printer.
- Raise the access cover at the top of the HP Envy 5535 printer.
- Now the carriage slides to the left of the printer. Wait until the carriage becomes idle.
- Lift the lid of the ink cartridge which you intend to replace.
- Gently press and take the cartridge from the printer.
- Take a new ink cartridge and unpack it.
- Remove the orange colored protective tapes on the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into the slot with its contacts facing the printer.
- Gently press the cartridge until it produces a click sound.
- Close the cartridge lid and access cover of the printer.
How to Load Photo Paper in HP Envy 5535
- Open the access door of the paper tray.
- Pull the paper tray to its extent.
- Slide out the paper width guides to its outermost position.
- Load a bunch of photo paper into the tray.
- Fix the sheets by adjusting the paper width guides.
- Push the paper tray back to the printer.
- Thus the input tray is loaded with suitable sheets.
How to Print Photos on HP Envy 5535
- Power up the HP Envy 5535 printer if it is turned off.
- Pull the input tray to its maximum limit.
- Keep a bunch of photo sheets with its print side facing down.
- Fix the sheets by adjusting the paper width guides.
- Insert your memory card which contains the photo you intend to print into the corresponding port of the printer.
- On the operation panel of the HP Envy 5535 printer, touch the Photo option.
- Tap View & Print. Select the photo which you need to print.
- Provide the number of photos you need to print.
- Edit the image if necessary.
- Touch Done to view the image before printing.
- Go to Settings to change more configurations.
- Finally, touch Print to initialize the print function for HP Envy 5535 Setup.
How to Print on Cardstock HP Envy 5535
- Link your HP Envy 5535 printer and computer either using a wired or wireless connection.
- Keep your cardstock in the respective tray of your printer.
- On the control panel of the HP Envy 5535 printer, go to the Paper Handling or Tray Settings menu.
- Open the document you need to print on your computer or laptop.
- Click the File menu located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap the Print option. Select Properties or Print Properties.
- Go to the Paper or Features tab. Find the Paper Type drop-down menu.
- Select the Card Stock or Heavy Paper option.
- Tap OK and choose any print option.
- Finally, tap Print and start printing your cardstock.
How to Print Envelopes on HP Envy 5535
- Click the File menu and tap the Print option.
- Go to Printer Properties or Preferences and set the print settings.
- Go to the Layout tab & choose Portrait or Landscape.
- In the Paper or Quality tab, configure the paper type.
- Set the Advanced settings if needed.
- Tap OK --> Print and start printing the envelope.
- Ensure that the HP Envy 5535 Setup and computer are connected.
- Open the paper tray of the printer if it is closed.
- Slide out the paper width guides.
- Keep the envelopes on the center of the paper tray with its print side facing down.
- Fix the envelopes by adjusting the paper width guides.
- Open the content you need to print on the envelope in any application.
How to Scan on HP Envy 5535
Glance through the simple and quick instructions in the following topic to scan your document or picture on the HP Envy 5535 printer.
HP Envy 5535 scan to computer
- Download and install the HP Scan app on your computer or laptop.
- If you download the recently released printer software, the HP Scan app installs automatically.
- Keep the original document you need to scan on the scanner glass of the HP Envy 5535 printer.
- Tap the Start menu on the computer’s screen.
- Type HP in the search field and select your printer name.
- The HP Printer Assistant window appears on the screen.
- Tap Scan --> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Finally, click Scan and start scanning your document.
How to Scan Multiple Pages on HP Envy 5535
- Open the HP Envy 5535 printer driver on your computer or laptop.
- Tap Scan a Document or Photo --> Save as PDF.
- Set the resolution range as you wish.
- Check if the checkbox present near Show Viewer is ticked.
- Tap the Scan button.
- In the Scan Preview dialog box, tap the plus (+) button for scanning multiple pages.
- Finally, click Save and scan multiple pages in the HP Envy 5535 Setup.
How to Reset my HP Envy 5535
Carry out the quick and simple guidelines in the following topic to reset your HP Envy 5535 printer to its default settings.
HP Envy 5535 factory reset
- Resetting the HP Envy 5535 printer is one of the best solutions for any problems that occur with it.
- Go through the following steps to reset your HP Envy 5535 printer.
- Power on the Envy printer if it is turned off previously.
- Wait until the printer turns on and becomes idle.
- Disconnect the power cable from the printer and power source.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Connect the cable to the respective port of the printer and electrical outlet.
- Do not use a surge protector to connect the cable as it may cause power fluctuation.
- Once you connect the cable, the printer powers on automatically.
- Thus the printer resets its configurations to their default settings.
HP Envy 5535 Firmware Update
- Update the software of your HP Envy 5535 printer either by using a related option on the control panel of the printer, or the manufacturer’s site.
- Go through the following HP Envy 5535 Setup guidelines to update the software of your printer using a suitable option on its control panel.
- Link your HP Envy 5535 printer to the network of a router or access point.
- Tap Settings --> Product Update or Check Product printer.
- If there is an update in the printer driver, upgrade it by utilizing a suitable option that appears on the panel.