How to Install HP Envy 4525 Printer
- Check if the printer box is sealed correctly.
- Open the box and verify the printer components are provided in it.
- Take the printer from the box and keep it on a flat surface.
- Remove the plastic cover from the printer.
- Peel of the protective tapes.
- Unpack the power cable provided in the printer box.
- Link the cord to the respective port of the printer and power supply.
- Power up the HP Envy 4525 printer by long pressing its power button.
- Set your preferences on the function panel of the Envy printer if necessary.
- Open the access cover which is present at the top of your HP Envy 4525 Setup printer.
- Take the new cartridge from the box and unpack it.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the respective slots.
- Load the input tray of the printer with suitable papers.
- Print an alignment sheet and align the cartridges.
- Download and launch the currently released full-featured printer driver on your computer.
- Thus the first time HP Envy 4525 printer setup is made successfully.
HP Envy 4525 Driver for Mac
- Obtain the driver of the HP Envy 4525 printer either from the software CD provided in the printer package or the Driver Download button given on this website.
- Note: Many of the currently manufactured Mac devices do not contain a disc drive. So, use a flash drive to download the HP Envy 4525 Setup printer driver.
- Copy the content of the CD in a flash drive.
- Insert the flash drive into the corresponding port of your Mac device.
- Paste the copied content and complete the driver download process.
HP Envy 4525 Driver for Windows
- Avail the driver of the HP Envy 4525 printer from the Driver Download button or the installation CD provided in the printer package.
- You can get the recently released full-featured printer software on your Windows system from this site for free.
- Locate the Driver button on this website.
- Click on the button and initialize the download process.
- After downloading the driver, save it in the desired folder on your computer or laptop.
HP Envy 4525 Driver Installation
- Install the HP Envy 4525 Setup printer driver on your computer or laptop after downloading it.
- Find the Driver file that you have downloaded on your computer.
- Double-click on it and start the installation process.
- Carry out the guidelines on the screen.
- Set the connection type between your printer and computer based on their specifications.
- Continue with the instructions on the display and complete the installation process.
- The installation guidelines may vary based on the OS version of your computer or laptop.
HP Envy 4525 Wireless Setup
You can connect your HP Envy 4525 printer and computer so easily using the wireless setup. Carry out the simple and quick guidelines in the upcoming topic to configure the wireless connection.
How to Connect HP Envy 4525 to Wireless
- Enable the Wi-Fi Direct option on your HP Envy 4525 printer.
- Check if the input tray of the Envy printer is loaded with suitable papers.
- Click the Start button which is present at the bottom of the computer’s screen.
- Pick Settings --> Devices.
- Select Printers & Scanners --> Add a Printer or Scanner --> Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- Choose your printer name which starts with the word Direct.
- Follow the guidelines on the display and complete the wireless setup.
Where to find wps pin on HP Envy 4525
- Touch the Wireless icon on the control panel of the HP Envy 4525 Setup printer.
- Select Settings --> Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Now the WPS PIN displays on the screen.
HP Envy 4525 Airprint setup
- Power up the HP Envy 4525 printer if it is turned off previously.
- Turn on your router and check if it has an active internet connection.
- Touch the Wireless icon on the operation panel of the HP Envy 4525 printer.
- Choose the Wireless option and pick the network of your router.
- Link your Apple device to the same network to which you have connected the HP Envy 4522 printer.
- Open the original document you intend to print on your Apple device.
- Tap the Share icon present at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select Print --> Select Printer.
- Pick your printer name and complete the AirPrint feature.
HP Envy 4525 Ink Cartridge Installation
Installing ink cartridges is one of the most important methods in setting your printer. Glance through the following steps to install new ink cartridges in the HP Envy 4525 printer.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge HP Envy 4525
- Power up the HP Envy 4525 Setup printer by force pressing its power button.
- Load enough papers into the input tray of the printer.
- Open the access cover at the top.
- Now the carriage moves and settles at its position.
- Raise the lid of the cartridge which you need to replace.
- Press the cartridge and remove it.
- Unpack a new ink cartridge.
- Install the cartridge into the corresponding slot.
- Close the lid and access door of the HP Envy printer.
How to Print on HP Envy 4525
- Open the document or image you intend to print on your computer or laptop.
- Edit the document if needed.
- Select the File menu present at the top left corner of the display.
- Pick the Print option.
- Change the printer configurations if needed.
- Finally, tap OK and click Print to initialize the printing process.
How to Scan with HP Envy 4525
- Raise the scanner lid at the top of the printer.
- Place the original document or image you need to scan on the scanner glass of the printer.
- Click the Start menu on the display of your computer.
- Type HP in the search bar.
- Pick the name of your printer.
- Now the HP Printer Assistant window opens.
- Tap Scan --> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Modify the scan settings if needed.
- Finally, tap Scan and start to scan your document.
- For more methods to scan on the HP Envy 4525 Setup printer, get in touch with our techies.
How to Scan Multiple Pages on HP Envy 4525
- Keep the document you need to scan on the scanner glass of the printer.
- Link your HP Envy 4525 printer and computer to the corresponding network of a router or access point.
- Click the Start menu on the computer’s display.
- Type HP in the search bar and select the name of your printer.
- Select Scan --> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Now the HP Scan window opens.
- Click the Save as PDF or Document to File shortcut.
- Tap the plus (+) sign to scan the adjacent page.
- Finally, tap Save.
- Configure the Save as Type option as PDF.
- Change the file and folder name if needed.
- Tap Save and save the scanned document to the desired folder on your computer.
How to Reset HP Envy 4525 Printer
- Power up your HP Envy 4525 Setup printer.
- Wait until the printer turns on and settles.
- Disconnect the power cord from the Envy printer and electrical outlet.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Link the cable to the respective port of the printer and power supply.
- Do not execute the power connection using a surge protector as it may cause power fluctuations.