How to Install HP Envy 4510
- After purchasing the Envy 4510 printer from the manufacturer, check if it is properly sealed
- Remove the seal and open the box.
- Ensure the printer components are provided in the box.
- Take the HP Envy 4510 printer from the box and place it on a plane surface.
- Remove the protective tapes and packing materials from the HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup.
- Unpack the power cable provided in the printer box.
- Link the cable to the appropriate port of the printer and power supply
- Set the preferences on the control panel of the HP 4510 printer.
- Unpack the ink cartridges provided in the printer box.
- Load papers into the input tray
HP Envy 4510 Wireless Setup
The wireless connection is an easy method to link your printer and computer. You can connect the printer directly to your computer which has an active internet connection. Go through the procedure in the following topic to set the wireless method in your printer.
How to Connect HP Envy 4510 Wireless
- Power up your router and check if it has an active internet connection.
- On the control panel of the Envy 4510 printer, touch the Settings icon.
- Pick the Wireless Setup option.
- Type the network name and password of your router.
- Download and install the printer driver software on your computer or laptop.
- Set the connection type as wireless.
- Follow the guidelines on the computer’s display to connect the devices using the WPS Direct method.
- Ensure your router has the WPS button.
- On the function panel of the printer, tap and hold the WPS button.
- Tap the WPS button on the router after a few seconds and complete the HP Envy 4510 Printer Setup.
HP Envy 4510 WPS Pin
The WPS pin is used to connect your HP 4510 printer to a router or access point which has an active internet connection. Carry out the step by step process in the forthcoming steps to find the WPS on the HP printer.
How to Find WPS Pin on HP Envy 4510
- Turn on the printer if it is powered off previously.
- On the function panel of the HP Envy 4510 printer, tap the Wireless symbol.
- The symbol can be found at the bottom of the operation panel.
- Go to Settings and select Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Now the function panel of the printer views the WPS PIN password.
- For more ways to find the WPS PIN, get in touch with our technical expertise.
How to Install Ink in HP Envy 4510
Always use genuine ink cartridges to get rid of ink clogs and poor electrical contacts. Carry out the step by step and easy procedure in the following topic to install the ink cartridges in the HP Envy 4510 printer.
How to Change Ink in HP Envy 4510
- Turn on the printer by long pressing its power button.
- Take a stack of suitable papers and place into the input tray.
- Open the access door located at the top of the printer.
- Once you open the door, the carriage moves and settles at its position. Wait until the carriage becomes idle.
- Open the lid of the ink cartridge which you desire to replace.
- Gently press the cartridge and remove it.
- Take a new ink cartridge and peel off the protective tapes on it.
- Insert the cartridge into the respective slot.
- Close the lid of the cartridge and access door of the printer.
How to Print on HP Envy 4510
- Link your HP Envy 4510 printer and computer to the same network of a router or access point.
- Open the original document in an application on your computer.
- Edit the document as you wish.
- Click the File menu which is located at the top left corner of the computer’s display.
- Click the Print option.
- Change the print settings. Modify the additional print settings under the Document Properties option.
- Set a print shortcut if it is present.
- Finally, click Save and tap Print to start the print function.
- If you find it difficult to print the document, get in touch with our customer support team.
How to Scan on HP Envy 4510
Carry out the forthcoming step by step and easy procedure on how to scan on HP Envy 4510 printer in the following topics.
HP Envy 4510 Scan to Email
- Link your printer and computer to the network of a router. Load the original document to be scanned on the scanner glass of the printer.
- Touch the Scan menu on the control panel of the HP Envy printer.
- Pick your computer name and select Email as PDF.
- Click the Start menu located at the bottom left corner of the computer’s screen.
- Type HP in the search field located at the bottom of the screen and select your printer name.
- Choose Scan --> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Now the HP Scan window opens.
- Set the email shortcut as Document to Email or Email as JPEG and tap Scan. Finally, tap Send and complete the setup.
How to Scan Multiple Pages on HP Envy 4510
- Load the original document to be scanned on the scanner glass of the printer.
- onnect the Envy 4510 printer and computer to the corresponding network of a router or access point.
- earch for HP on your Windows system.
- ick your printer name. Now the HP Printer Assistant window opens.
- elect Scan --> Scan a Document or Photo.
- The HP Scan window opens. Choose the shortcut as Save as PDF or Document to File.