How to Install HP Envy 4500 Printer
- After purchasing the HP Envy 4500 printer from the manufacturer, check if the printer box is sealed properly.
- Unseal the box and check if the printer components are enclosed in it.
- The printer components are a software CD, power cord, USB cable, user manual, cartridges and more.
- Gently take the printer from the box and place it on a plane surface.
- Remove the protective tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- Take the HP Envy 4500 power cord and unpack it.
- Insert the cable to the respective port of the printer and power supply.
- Do not use a surge protector to make the power connection as it can produce power fluctuations.
- Power up the printer and set the preferences on the control panel of the printer.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and insert into the respective slots.
- Align the cartridge and complete the HP Envy 4500 Setup and installation.
HP Envy 4500 Wireless Setup Steps
The wireless connection is the best method to link your printer and computer. You can connect the printer to your computer using a router which has an active internet connection. Follow the procedure in the forthcoming topic to set the wireless connection in the HP Envy 4500 Setup.
How to Connect HP Envy 4500 to Wireless Network
- Power on your router and check if it has an active internet connection.
- On the function panel of the HP 4500 printer, tap the Settings icon.
- Select the Wireless Setup option.
- Provide the network name and password of the router.
- Download the printer driver software on your computer or laptop if you have not installed previously.
- Configure the connection method as wireless.
- Go through the instruction on the screen to link the devices using the WPS Direct method.
- Check if your router has the WPS button.
- On the operation panel of the Envy printer, press and hold the WPS button.
- Tap the WPS button on the router after a second and complete the HP Envy 4500 wireless setup.
HP Envy 4500 Wifi Setup
Carry out the upcoming step by step process to set up the wireless connection on the HP Envy 4500 printer. You can also contact our technical expertise to set up the wireless connection in the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer.
How do I Connect My HP 4500 Printer to Wifi
- Take a stack of plain white papers and tap on a flat surface.
- Place the papers in the input tray.
- Turn on your computer and tap the Start button located at the bottom left corner of the computer’s display.
- Go to Settings and tap Devices.
- Click Printers & Scanners --> Add a Printer or Scanner --> Show WiFi Direct Printers.
- Now select your printer name which starts with the word Direct.
- Provide the password of the network to which you need to connect your printer and computer.
- Follow the guidelines on the computer’s screen and complete the HP Envy 4500 Setup.
HP Envy 4500 Ink Cartridge Installation
It is recommended to use genuine ink cartridges provided in the printer package. The cartridges can also be purchased from the manufacturer’s store. Carry out the guidelines in the forthcoming topic to install the ink cartridges in the HP Envy 4500 printer.
How to Check Ink Levels on HP Envy 4500 Printer
- Check the ink level of the ink cartridge utilizing the suitable option on the control panel of the printer or its driver software.
- On the function panel of the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer, find and pick the Ink Drop, Ink Levels or Cartridge icon.
- The ink level appears on the control panel of the printer.
- You can also check the ink level using the applications like the HP Smart app, HP Print and Scan Doctor application and more.
- For more ways to know the ink level of the cartridges, get in touch with our technical expertise.
How to Change HP Envy 4500 Ink Cartridge
- Load a bunch of white papers into the input tray.
- Open the access door of the printer.
- After opening the access door, the carriage moves and settles at its position.
- Wait until the carriage becomes idle.
- Open the lid of the cartridge which you want to replace.
- Gently press the cartridge and remove it.
- Unpack a new ink cartridge purchased from the manufacturer store and insert into the respective slot.
- Handle the cartridge by not touching its copper-colored plastic or ink nozzles.
- Close the access door and complete the ink cartridge replacement process.
How to Print HP Envy 4500
- Load a stack of plain white papers into the input tray.
- Open the document you desire to print in an application and edit it.
- Tap the File menu located at the top of the computer’s display.
- Go to Printer Properties and modify additional settings like Layout, Quality and more.
- Preview the document if necessary and click Print.
- To get more guidelines to print the document on the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer, contact our customer support team.
How to Scan on HP Envy 4500
- Download and launch the HP Envy 4500 printer driver software on your computer or laptop.
- If you install the recent version of a full-featured printer driver software, the HP Scan application downloads automatically.
- Place the document or photo you desire to scan on the scanner glass of the printer.
- Search for HP and select your printer name.
- Click Scan --> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Set the scan configurations and initialize the scanning process.
- To know more information regarding the scan function, contact our technical expertise.
HP Envy 4500 Scan to Computer
- Ensure the recent version of a full-featured printer driver is installed on your computer or laptop.
- Check if the HP Envy 4500 Setup and computer are connected to the same network of a router or access point.
- Load the original document or photo you desire to scan on the scanner glass or document feeder of the printer.
- Click the Start button on your computer’s display.
- Type HP in the search field and select the name of your printer.
- Once you select, the HP Printer Assistant window opens.
- Select the Scan option and click Scan a Document or Photo.
- Set the Scan Shortcut if available and modify the scan job settings.
- Finally, tap Scan to start scanning.
Connect HP 4500 Printer to Computer
- Remove the devices that are connected to your computer.
- Also, remove the USB cable if connected.
- Download and install the recent version of a full-featured printer driver software that is compatible with the OS version of your computer.
- Install the driver software after downloading it.
- Set the connection method as wired while installing the driver.
- Plug the cable to the appropriate port of the printer and computer.
- Now your computer and printer are connected using the USB cable.
- If you find difficulty in connecting the devices, get in touch with our customer support team.