123.hp.com/envy Setup Printer [2019 Updated]
The 123.hp.com/envy printer is compact, sleek & stylish and fits in your home or office. You can easily connect the 123 HP Envy printer to your computer, laptop, Android and iOS devices. This 123.hp.com/setup Envy printer has features like printing, scanning, copying and more. The HP Envy printers are easily affordable and deliver high-quality printouts.
How to Setup a 123.hp.com/envy Printer
- Step 1 : Remove the Envy printer from the box
- Step 2 : Connect the power cord
- Step 3 : Load plain paper into the input tray
- Step 4 : Install the ink cartridges
- Step 5 : Install the Printer Software
Pick your 123 HP Envy Printer Models
HP Envy Printer Setup & Install - First time setup
Set the hardware and software of your Envy printer after purchasing it. Carry out the easy and quick procedure to implement the HP Envy setup. We provide guidelines to set both the hardware and software of your 123.hp.com/envy printer.
Step 1 : Remove the 123 HP Envy printer from the box
- After purchasing the Envy printer from the manufacturer, ensure the 123.hp.com/setup envy printer box is sealed properly.
- Unbox the printer and check if the printer components are provided in the box.
- Take the Envy printer from the box and place it on a plane and dust-free surface.
- Remove all the protective tapes and packing materials from the 123.hp.com/envy printer.
Step 2 : Connect the power cord
- Unpack the power cord provided in the printer package.
- Connect one end of the electrical cord to the appropriate port of the Envy printer and, the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Do not make the power connection using a surge protector as it produces power fluctuations.
- Power up the Envy printer by force pressing its power button.
Step 3 : Load plain paper into the input tray
- Set the preferences on the control panel of the Envy printer.
- Take a stack of plain white papers and tap on a flat surface.
- Open the input tray of the HP Envy printer. Slide out the paper width guides.
- Place the papers in the input tray by adjusting the paper width guides.
- Close the input tray.
Step 4 : Install the 123.hp.com/envy printer ink cartridges
- Unpack the ink cartridges enclosed in the printer package.
- Open the cartridge access door of the 123.hp.com/envy printer.
- Now the carriage moves and becomes idle.
- Wait until the carriage settles. Insert the ink cartridges into the respective slots.
- Never touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles to get rid of ink clogs and poor electrical contacts.
- Gently push the cartridges until they fits into the slots.
123 HP Envy Printer Driver & Manual Download
Obtain the driver and manual of your Envy printer from this website for free. We offer the updated version of the 123.hp.com/envy printer driver software that is compatible with the OS version of your computer or laptop. Once you download the driver and manual, save them in the destination folder on your computer or laptop.
- Click the Driver Download button provided on this website.
- Wait until the download completes.
- The site provides the full-featured printer driver software that is compatible with the OS version of your computer or laptop.
- After downloading the Envy printer driver, save in the destination folder on your computer or laptop.
- The file format of the driver file for the Mac OS is .dmg and .exe for Windows systems.
- You can also download the Envy printer driver software from the installation CD enclosed in the printer package.
- Now you can install the driver software of the HP Envy printer.
How to Install HP Envy Printer Without CD
- Get the driver software from this site for free.
- We have the latest version of the printer driver software that suits the operating system version of your computer or laptop.
- Double-click or right-click on the downloaded driver file to install it.
- Carry out the guidelines on the screen to install the driver.
- Set the connection method depending on the specifications of your printer and computer.
- You can also get the driver software of your printer from the manufacturer’s site.
- The installation procedure slightly varies depending on the operating system version of your computer or laptop.
How to Install HP Envy Printer on Mac
- Install the driver software from the installation CD provided in the 123.hp.com/envy printer or the link on this website.
- The site has the full-featured printer driver software that is compatible with the OS version of
- To download and install from the CD, ensure your Mac device has a disc drive.
- Recently launched Mac devices do not have a disc drive.
- So copy the content of the CD in a flash drive.
- Insert the drive into your Mac device and paste the content into the desired folder.
- After pasting the content, double-click on the downloaded file to install it.
HP Envy Printer Offline
- The 123.hp.com/envy printer offline issue occurs due to poor connection between your printer and computer.
- Check the connection between your Envy printer and computer.
- If you connect the devices using a router, ensure the router has an active internet connection.
- For connecting the devices using a USB cable, check if the cord is connected to the appropriate port of the printer and computer.
- Restart your printer, computer, and router.
- Reinstall the current version of the printer driver software.
- Click the Start button on your computer’s display.
- Search for Settings and select its option.
- Right-click on the name of your Envy printer and enable the Use Printer Online option.