HOW TO CONFIGURE HP DESKJET Plus 4155 PRINTER SETUP?
The HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer setup is quite simple and easy than you think. Using this printer, you can perform the print, scan, and copy operations. The HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer comes with an ADF, LCD panel, flatbed scanner, 60-sheet rear input tray, and 25-sheet output tray and supports mobile printing as well. To know more about the printer software & hardware setup, go through the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer setup procedures given on this page.
HP DESKJET PLUS 4155 UNBOXING SETUP
- You have to unpack the printer from the product box and take out the box contents.
- Remove all the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the supplied CD-ROM and turn on the printer by pressing the Power
- Lift/open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the ink carriage to become idle.
- Unpack the ink cartridges and remove the protective seals from them without touching the copper-colored parts.
- Insert the color ink cartridge on the left side and the black ink cartridge on the right-hand side.
- Once you have loaded both the ink cartridgesinto the correct slots, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Raise the paper input tray and slide the paper width guide towards the left.
- Fan a stack of legal plain paper and load it into the tray.
- Slide the paper width guide to touch the edges of the paper and extend the paper output tray.
- Now, install the printer software on your computer and verify the printer functionality after the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 driver setup.
HP DESKJET PLUS 4155 DRIVER AND MANUAL DOWNLOAD - DESC
You can download the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer's driver by clicking the Driver Download button on this page. Similarly, you can download the printer's manual by clicking the Manual Download button on this page. If you cannot download the driver or manual using the buttons on this page, you can download the same from the official HP site.
HP DESKJET PLUS 4155 DRIVER DOWNLOAD WINDOWS
- Launch the default browser and visit the official HP site.
- Input your printer's model number in the search field and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmwaretab and select the link at the top of the page to choose your OS and its version.
- Select the required printer driver from the displayed list and click the Download button.
- If you are running the Windows 10 OS on your PC, click the Install button under the HPSmart app.
- Wait until the software is downloaded.
- Access the Downloads folder on your computer and double-click the downloaded file to begin the driver installation while HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer setup.
HP DESKJET PLUS 4155 DRIVER DOWNLOAD MAC
- On your Mac, launch the default browser and visit the official HP site.
- Input your printer's model number in the search field and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmwaretab and choose your macOS version using the link provided at the top.
- Select the required printer driver from the displayed list and click theDownload button.
- After completing the download, open the downloaded file to create a disk image.
- Double-click the created disk image to run the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer driver installation.
- If prompted, enter your Mac administrator password and click Continue.
HP DESKJET PLUS 4155 DRIVER INSTALL
Installing the HP Smart app:
- On your Windows 10 computer, download the HP Smart app from the Microsoft Storeor official HP site.
- After completing the download, launch the app and clickContinue on the welcome screen.
- Select the Set Up a New Printeroption and click the Add Printer icon at the top of the page.
- If your HP printer is already connected to the wireless network to which your computeris connected, the HP Smart app will automatically detect the printer.
- Choose your printer's name from the displayed list and click Continue.
- If you cannot find your printer's name in the list, select the Wirelessoption as your connection type and click Continue.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and establish awireless connection for your printer.
- After completing the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 driver setup, print a test page remotely from your computer to the printer.
HP DESKJET PLUS 4155 USB SETUP
Using the HP Easy Start software:
- Before you perform the USB setup, make sure that you have a standard USB cable handy.
- Disconnect any USB cables connected between your printer and the computer.
- Turn on your printer and verify that you have completed the basic printer settings.
- On your Windows computer, download the HP Easy Start tool from the official HP site.
- Launch the software after completing the download and click Yesif the device prompts for User Account Control.
- When HP Easy Start prompts you to select the connection type, select theUSB connection option.
- Agree to the EULAand follow the on-screen prompts to establish the connection between your printer and the computer.
- On the Printer foundscreen, click Continue if your printer has been detected.
- Otherwise, click the My Printer is Not Shownbutton and carry out the on-screen prompts to complete the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 USB setup.
HP DESKJET PLUS 4155 HOW TO PRINT
- To print documents from a computer to the printer, you need to install the printer driver.
- After installing the printer driver, restart your computer.
- Next, connect your printer to the computer via a USB cable.
- Load some plain paper into the printer's input tray.
- On your computer, open the print application and select the document you wish to print.
- Select Printafter clicking the File menu and select your printer's name from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Properties orPreferences to open the printer driver and configure the required print settings.
- Click OKand select Print in the Print dialog box to print your document remotely from the computer.
HP DESKJET PLUS 4155 HOW TO SCAN
Using the HP printer software:
- Ensure that your HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer is turned on and connected to your computer while HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer setup.
- Also, verify that you have installed the printer software on your computer.
- Next, load the original document into the ADF or on the scanner glass.
- On your Windows computer, click the Startmenu and type 'HP' in the search panel.
- From the search result, double-click on your printer's name to launch the HP printer software.
- Click on Scanand select Scan a Document or Photo to open the HP Scan window.
- Under the Scan Shortcutssection, choose the required scan settings and click the Scan button.
- You have now seen how to scan a document remotely from your computer to the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer.
HP DESKJET PLUS 4155 HOW TO COPY
- To make copies using the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer, you should complete the basic printer settings.
- Raise the paper input tray and load some plain paper.
- Place the original document you wish to copy on the scanner glass.
- For 2-sided copies, load the original document into the ADF.
- Turn on the copier and navigate to the control panel.
- Press the Start Copy Coloror Start Copy Black button to make copies.
- You can choose the number of copies by pressing the Start button multiple times.
- Your printer will make copies after releasing the Start button.
HP DESKJET PLUS 4155 FACTORY RESET
Resetting the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer will reset the configured settings to factory defaults. It is recommended to factory reset the printer when no troubleshooting process resolves the printer errors. For detailed instructions, follow these steps to get HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer setup.
- Turn on your HP printer and navigate to the control panel to press and hold down the Power button.
- Press the Cancelbutton while holding the Power button.
- Do not release the buttons for at least 2 seconds.
- Release the Cancelbutton first and the Power button after a short time.
- The printer will now restart automatically.
- You have now restored the printer settings to factory defaults.
HP DESKJET PLUS 4155 TROUBLESHOOTING
- Is your HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer malfunctioning frequently? Several factors might be causing issues with your printer.
- You have to identify the root causeand execute the right troubleshooting steps.
- Some common printer issues occurdue to incomplete installation and improper maintenance of the printer.
- Go through the troubleshooting process given on this page to resolve the errors you have with the HP Deskjet Plus 4155 troubleshooting steps.
HP DESKJET PLUS 4155 WON'T CONNECT TO WIFI
- If your HP Deskjet Plus 4155 printer is not connecting to your Wi-Fi router, ensure that you have properly completed the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 wireless setup.
- Place your printer close to the router to reduce Wi-Fi interference.
- Check if theWireless button on your printer's control panel glows steadily.
- Try printing the Wireless Network Test Reportand Network Configuration page to verify the wireless status.
- If necessary, restart your router and reconnect the printer to the wireless network.
- You should complete the WPS Push Buttonmethod within 2 minutes.
- If the problem persists, restore the network settings to factory defaults.
HP DESKJET PLUS 4155 NOT PRINTING
- If your printer is not printing any documents, check whether the printer is turned on.
- Verify that you have properly loaded the paper input tray with the required amount of
- Check for any error messages and resolve them quickly using the right troubleshooting process.
- If you have connected the printer over a wireless network, verify the Wi-Fi status.
- Always use a standard USB cable to connect your printer to the computer.
- If necessary, restart your printer and print a test page to check if the problem has been resolved.
- If you still cannot print the test page, restart the print spooler on your computer or reinstall the printer software.
HP DESKJET PLUS 4155 OFFLINE
Is your printer status showing offline on your computer? Probably there might be a connection issue between your printer and the computer.
Ensure that your printer is turned on while sending a print job from your computer.
Verify the connection between your printer and the computer.
If you have connected your printer andcomputer via a USB cable, check whether it is firmly plugged into the USB port.
On your Windows computer, open the Control Paneland click the Devices and Printers
Give a right-click on your printer's icon and select the See what's printing
Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline
Cancel all the pending print jobs and right-click on your printer's icon again.
Selectthe Set as default printer option.
This will fix the offline status of your printer while HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer setup.
HP DESKJET 4155 NOT RECOGNIZED BY HP SMART
- On your computer, ensure and verify that you have downloaded the HP Smart app. This app is supported only for Windows 10 and macOS computers.
- If the HP Smart app does not recognize your printer, there might be issues with the connection between your printer and the router or computer.
- Check the USB or wireless connection first and then continue with the printer setup.
- Make sure your computer is up-to-date.
- When the HP Smart app fails to detect your printer, you will be directed to the We can help connect your printer
- Choose any one of the following connection options.
- Carry out the on-screen prompts and establish the connection so that yourprinter will be recognized by the HP Smart
- If the problem remains unsolved while HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer setup, click Callon this page and contact our technical support team for remote assistance.