How to Setup HP Deskjet 4155e Printer
HP DESKJET 4155E UNBOXING SETUP
- Unpack the printer from the carton and keep it aside.
- Remove the protective tapes surrounding the printer body.
- Open the front door and get rid of the packaging material present inside; close the door.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and the power source; turn on the printer.
- Raise the paper tray support and slide the paper guide to the right side of the tray.
- Place a stack of paper into the input tray and adjust the guide to the sides of the stack.
- Now you can install the ink cartridges.
- Open the front door.
- Remove the protective tape from the bottom of the cartridges.
- Gently place them into the respective color slots.
Download the HP Smart app from the printer support page.
Once the HP Smart installation is complete, run the application.
Click the Get Started button.
Choose the connection type you want to have for the printer and complete the software setup.
HP DESKJET 4155E DRIVER INSTALL
- Make sure the HP DeskJet 4155e printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Ensure that the computer is also connected to the same wireless network.
- Create an HP account.
- Once the HP Smart app download is complete, run the installation.
- Open HP Smart.
- Usually, the app finds the printer automatically. If not, click the + button and add the HP printer to the app.
- Complete the installation.
HP DESKJET 4155E WIRELESS SETUP
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (PBC Method)
- Press the Wireless button for 5 seconds.
- The WPS method will be initiated.
- Now, press the WPS button on the router.
- The wireless light on the printer will start blinking (indicates it is finding the wireless connection).
- Once the wireless connection is successful, the wireless light will turn blue.
HP DESKJET 4155E USB SETUP
- Once the hardware setup is complete, connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable.
- Download the HP Smart app from the Microsoft Store or from the App Store.
- Click the Add Printer button or the + icon to add the HP DeskJet 4155e printer.
- Follow the prompts and complete the USB setup.
HP DESKJET 4155E PRINT SETUP
- Open the file document on your computer.
- Click the File menu and select Print.
- Select the connected HP DeskJet 4155e printer from the list.
- Click Print Preferences and makes changes to your print settings.
- Once the changes are set, click the Print or OK button to start printing.
HP DESKJET 4155E SCAN SETUP
Refer to the steps below to perform HP Deskjet 4155e printer setup for scanning.
- Place the document on the scanner glass.
- Open the HP Smart app on your computer to scan easily.
- Select the Scan tab.
- Click the Get Started button.
- Click the Scan button on the HP Smart app.
- You will now see a preview of the document.
- Crop the document or make any other changes if required and click the Done button.
- Click the Type drop-down list and select the scan format.
- Click the Save icon.
HP DESKJET 4155E COPY SETUP
- You can easily copy from the HP printer control panel.
- Make sure to keep the original document on the scanner glass to copy.
- On the control panel, press the Color Copy button or the Monochrome Copy button.
HP DESKJET 4155E FAX SETUP
- Connect the telephone cord to the phone wall jack and to the 1-LINE port of the HP DeskJet printer.
- Open the HP printer software on your computer.
- Use the Fax Setup Wizard in Windows and follow the guided fax setup process (setting header, answer mode, fax volume, etc.).
- Now, load the document in the Auto Document Feeder or on the scanner glass.
- From the printer, enter the fax number manually.
- Press the Color button or Black button to send the fax.
HP DESKJET 4155E TROUBLESHOOTING
There are some problems you might face with the HP DeskJet 4155e printer. We have sorted three main issues and the troubleshooting steps/methods to solve them.
HP DESKJET 4155E PRINTER OFFLINE
The best solution to bring the printer online is to make it the default one on your computer.
- Open the Control Panel window.
- Click the Devices and Printers option.
- Select the HP printer.
- Do a right-click on the printer and select the Set as default printer option.