Ultimate Guide - HP Deskjet 3835 Not Connecting To Wifi
When you see your HP Deskjet 3835 Printer Not Connecting to Wi-Fi, use the quick steps mentioned here to troubleshoot the issue and get back your printer to normal.
Initial Troubleshooting Methods:
- Initially, turn off your printer and router.
- Leave the devices idle for some time.
- Turn on both the devices and check if the HP Deskjet 3835 connects to Wi-Fi.
- Move the printer closer to your router and make sure it is within the range of the wireless network.
- Connect any other wireless device to your network and check if it is working.
- In case you have changed the network password of your router, then you have to Reconnect HP Deskjet 3835 to Wi-Fi.
- Print a network report and see the network status of DJ 3835 printer.
Print Network Report:
- Touch the Wireless button on your printer.
- Select the Settings option.
- Select the Print Reports option followed by Wireless Test Report.
- If the HP Deskjet 3835 Not Connected to Wifi Network, you can try to reconnect the printer to your Wi-Fi.
Run HP Print & Scan Doctor Tool:
- The P Deskjet 3835 printer was already connected to your computer over Wi-Fi and is not connecting to Wi-Fi now, then you can use this method.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your computer. You can download the tool from the official HP support page.
- Install the tool and launch it.
- In the tool, select your printer and follow the instructions to fix the Wi-Fi issue.
Reconnect DJ 3835 To Wi-Fi:
- The easiest method to Connect HP Deskjet 3835 to Wi-Fi is to use the WPS method.
- Check if your router is turned on and has the WPS button.
- On your printer, go to Settings.
- Choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- When prompted, you have to press the WPS button on the router.
- This will connect the HP Deskjet 3835 printer to Wi-Fi.
- If, still your HP Deskjet 3835 Printer Not Connecting to Wi-Fi, then turn on Wi-Fi Direct on your printer. Contact our support team for more assistance.