How To Connect HP Deskjet 3630 Printer To WiFi?
Connect your HP Deskjet 3630 printer to the Wi-Fi network in order to wirelessly print from a tablet, smartphone, or a personal computer. The complete wireless setup instructions are elaborated in a step-wise manner. Follow them accordingly to connect HP Deskjet 3630 printer to WiFi. You can connect your printer to a wireless network using the WPS method or the printer software.
Using The WPS Connection Method
Connecting the HP printer to Wi-Fi is the easiest method. In the WPS connection methods, you can connect using the WPS Push Button method or the WPS PIN method.
WPS Push Button Method
- Initially, make sure that your router has been set up and has a physical WPS button on it.
- Now, turn on the printer and press the Wireless button on it until the wireless light starts to blink.
- When you see the wireless light blinking on the printer, go to your router and press the WPS button.
- Now, the printer will be connected to the wireless network.
WPS PIN Method
- Before beginning, print the network configuration page on the printer and make a note of its WPS pin.
- Now, press and hold the wireless button on the printer until you notice the wireless light blinking on the printer.
- When the wireless light blinks, on your computer, go to the web-based setup page of your router.
- Go to the WPS menu and enter the printer’s WPS PIN in the appropriate field.
- This will establish the connection between the printer and the wireless router.