HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 3755 printer on a wireless network requires an existing network name and password to which your computer or laptop is connected.
- Obtain the network name, password and be prepared for setting up the printer’s wireless network.
- It is recommended to have a DSL kind of broadband network.
- Ensure that your printer has the wireless option enabled either on the control panel or inside the settings menu.
- Disable the USB connection provided if any from the printer to the system.
- If your printer has a Wi-Fi icon on its control panel, tap it and go to Network settings.
- Press Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the instructions as displayed.
- Now finally, install the printer software and complete the wireless network setup on your Deskjet 3755 printer.
HP Deskjet 3755 WiFi Direct Setup
- Here is the simple procedure to set up Wi-Fi Direct on your HP DJ3755 printer.
- Check if you have turned on the printer and it is in print ready state.
- Click Settings from the Start menu, then Devices and then Printers & Scanners.
- Choose and click Add a Printer or Scanner.
- If you find the option Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers, select it.
- Search for the printer that contains DIRECT in its name before adding the device.
- With the printer in turned on state, click Add Device on your computer from HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Driver.
- Enter the WPS pin for your network if prompted.
- Open the File menu on the application that you intend to print.
- Click Print, select your printer name from the list available and then click Print again.
HP Deskjet 3755 Change WiFi Network
- Despite the method that you use to change from USB to Wireless connection, do not unplug the cable from the printer until prompted.
- If you are using the HP Printer Setup and Software utility tool, then search HP from Windows, click your printer name in the list to launch HP Printer Assistant.
- Click Utilities or Tools in the menu bar displayed on top and click Printer Setup & Software or Device Setup & Software.
- Now to launch the utility, click on Convert a USB connected printer to wireless.
- If you are changing the network using the HP Smart App from your Windows computer, search for the Make printing easier by linking your printer wirelessly message on the top of app’s Home Screen.
- Click Learn More if it displays the message, to begin the conversion process.
HP Deskjet 3755 Ink Cartridges
The HP Deskjet 3755 printer has amazing HP Deskjet 3755 cartridges. This printer contains two ink cartridge slots-black and tri-color in which the cartridges that you can use is HP 65 Black & Tri-color or HP 65XL Black & Tri-color. Get to know when and how to replace these ink cartridges as provided below.
HP Deskjet 3755 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- In HP Deskjet 3755, the cartridge access door is present beneath the scanner glass.
- So, open the door above the printer’s input tray which gives access to the scanner area as well.
- Make sure to switch off your HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Driver before this process. Slowly open the ink cartridge door and locate the slots of the cartridges.
- Check which cartridge you want to replace. The black one will always be on the right side of the slot and the tri-color on the left side.
- Remove the respective cartridge from the slot and place the original replacement cartridge into it.
- Ensure that it has set firmly. Now print a calibration or alignment page confirming that the ink cartridge has replaced properly.
HP Deskjet 3755 Print Double Sided
Double-sided printing reduces your effort in handling the papers to print on both sides. To know how to change the setting to dual-side and print quickly, follow these steps.
- Place enough blank papers in the printer’s input tray.
- Access the document, click the File menu and then the Print option.
- Choose your printer and then click Printer Properties, Printer Setup, or Preferences based on what it displays.
- The Document Properties window opens. Now check if a Printing Shortcut tab is available.
- If so, select the Print on Both Sides or Duplex Printing option.
- If the tab is unavailable, then click the Layout, Features, or Finishing option whichever is applicable.
- Search for Print on Both Sides and then choose Binding or Page Flip.
- Click on OK and then Print.
- If it is a manual duplexing, remove the page printed firstly and insert it in the same direction into the input tray.
- Since Deskjet 3755 is a front-loading printer, load the printed side facing up with the bottom edge into the printer. Now click on Continue.
How to Scan HP Deskjet 3755
The scanning methodology in HP Deskjet 3755 is unique from other printers. It has a smart and sleek control panel area where the steps below help you how to scan from the printer.
- Ensure that you have installed the required HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Driver on your printer.
- Load the item for scanning in the small gap that you find below the printer’s control panel area.
- If your printer does not contain a scan button, search for HP on your Windows and select your Printer.
- After the HP Printer Assistant opens, click the option that has Scan a Document or Photo to open the HP Scan software.
- Alter the required settings and preview & edit the scan before saving the scanned file.
- Click Advanced Settings or MoreDestinationBrowse.
- Click OK in the shortcut.
HP Deskjet 3755 Scan to Computer
- Download HP Smart on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Load the document or photo in the small area that you see below the printer’s control panel.
- Check if your printer has connected to a wireless network.
- Add your printer to the app.
- To print from your printer, tap a Scan tile on the app.
- Press the Settings icon to choose the input source, black and white or color, and resolution.
- Press Scan and the scanned item saves onto your computer.
HP Deskjet 3755 How to Scan Multiple Pages
- To scan and save multiple pages, you must have PDF related shortcuts.
- Alter the scan resolution to 300 DPI or lesser than that.
- Search in Windows OS for HP and then your printer name to open the HP Printer Assistant tool.
- Click Scan and Scan a Document or Photo; the HP Scan software opens.
- Choose the shortcut named Saved as PDF or Document to File.
- As this HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Driver does not contain an ADF, you must scan multiple pages one-by-one manually.
- Choose PDF when the Save as type menu appears.
- Modify the file name and the folder before saving the scanned file and click on Save.
How to Connect my HP Deskjet 3755 to my Computer
- To connect your HP DeskJet 3755 printer to the computer, first, you need to set it up.
- Provide the power connection to the printer and install the ink cartridges.
- Install the printer software and establish the printer on a network.
- This printer supports only Wireless, USB and Wi-Fi Direct network connectivity.
- We have seen connecting to a Wireless and Wi-Fi networks in the above sections.
- Let’s know how to connect your printer to the computer using USB.
- Ensure that you have installed the appropriate printer driver.
- At the time of installation, select the network connection type as USB when prompted.
- Connect the USB cable directly from your computer to printer and wait for the installer to progress further.
- Your printer has connected when you receive the message that the connection has established successfully.