HOW TO CONFIGURE HP DESKJET 2755 PRINTER SETUP?
HP Deskjet 2755 is a lightweight and compact all-in-one printer designed for small and home offices. A range of features, including HP ePrint and AirPrint, enables comfortable and hassle-free printing. To set up the printer, you have to set up the printer hardware and then install the printer software on your computer. The HP DeskJet 2755 printer setup is explained in the following section.
HP DESKJET 2755 UNBOXING SETUP
- Unpack the printer and place it near the router to reduce network issues.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and the other end of the cable to the power outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn on the HP DeskJet 2755 printer.
- Set your preferred language, country/region, time, and date on the printer's control panel.
- Lift the input tray and also make sure to raise the input tray extender of the HP printer.
- Slide-out the paper widthguides, load a stack of paper into the tray, and adjust the edges.
- Pull outthe output tray and the tray extender.
- Follow the instructions on the printer's control panel and configurethe paper setup.
- Pull down the cartridge access door and wait for the print carriage to move to the center.
- Unpack the cartridgesand make sure to remove the protective material.
- Slide the cartridge into theirslots, push the cartridges until it clicks into place, and close the cartridge access door.
- Follow the prompted instructions on the printer's control panel and complete the ink setup.
- You've now completed the HP Deskjet 2755 printer's hardware setup.
- Download the printer driver and install iton your computer.
- Follow the prompted instructions and complete the software installation.
You've now completed the HP Deskjet 2755 printer setup.
HP DESKJET 2755 WIRELESS SETUP
- Place your printer close to the router.Ensure to connect the printer and the computer to the same network.
- Download the printer software by visiting HP's official page or download it from this page.
- Runthe downloaded file and agree to the License Agreement.
- Once the printer driver file is installed, you'll be asked to choose your desired connection type for the printer.
- Select the connection type as Wireless.
- With the help of the instructions on the setup wizard, connect the printer to your wireless network.
- Once the printer gets connected, the Wireless button will be lit up in blue to get finish the HP Deskjet 2755 printer wireless setup.
HP DESKJET 2755 USB SETUP
- Proceed with the instructions given on this page to download the HP Deskjet 2755 printer's printer software. Otherwise, visit 123.hp.com to download the printer software.
- Agree to the License Agreement and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you're prompted, select the USB connection as the connection type for the printer and click Next.
- Perform on-screen instructions to complete the USB setup.
- Once the HP Deskjet 2755 printer USB setup is complete, you can access the printer from your computer.
HP DESKJET 2755 HOW TO PRINT?
- Make sure that you've loaded enough sheets in the input tray.
- Open the document or imageon your computer and select the Print tab.
- Navigate to Properties , select the Printing Shortcut tab, and alter the print settings.
- Click Print and begin printing.
HP DESKJET 2755 HOW TO SCAN
- On your computer, install the HP Smart App to scan the documents at ease. Visit the HP official page to download the application.
- Launch the HP Smart app and log in to your HP account.
- Select the Add Printer option or the plus sign to add your HP DeskJet printer.
- Now, load the document you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- On the HP Smart app's home screen, click on the Scan title and select Get Stated followed by Scan .
- An editable preview screen displays on your computer.You can modify the document copy as per your desire and click Done after modification.
HP Deskjet 2755 How to Fax?
The HP Deskjet 2755 printer doesn’t support fax.
HP DESKJET 2755 HOW TO COPY?
- Lift thescanner lid, load the document on the scanner glass, and close the scanner lid.
- Load the required amount of paper in the printer.
- The printer indicates when the item is loaded.Select Copy or Copy document on the printer's control panel.
HP DESKJET 2755 FACTORY RESET
- On the printer’s control panel, hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons together for three seconds.
- Now, you will see the lights blink on the printer.
- This will reset the network settings of the printer.
HP DESKJET 2755 TROUBLESHOOTING
Every machine has it's own pros and cons. The simple troubleshooting steps can easily tackle the cons. If nothing works and you're stuck in the middle, contact our technical team by clicking the Call button you see on this page. Our support team will assist you and resolve the errors on your HP DeskJet 2755 printer using HP Deskjet 2755 troubleshooting steps.
HP DESKJET 2755 NOT CONNECTING TO WI-FI
- Check the connection between your HP printer & computer and ensure network connectivity.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor application from the HP official site.
- Launch the application and select your HP printer from the list.
- The application diagnoses the issue and enables the printer to connect to the wireless network.
HP DESKJET 2755 NOT PRINTING
- Check whether the printer is turned on.
- See if there is an issue with the connection between the printer and the computer.
- Check the ink level on the printer.
- On your computer, launch the Start menu, navigate to Settings , and select the Devices
- Click on the Printers & scanners option and choose your HP printer.
- Choose Manage and then select Set as Default . This issue can be fixed by setting the printer as the default printer. If the problem persists, then contact our technical team for further assistance to get complete the HP Deskjet 2755 printer setup.