HOW TO CONFIGURE HP DESKJET 2752 PRINTER SETUP?
HP DeskJet 2752 printer is designed to deliver a hassle-free experience for printing, scanning, and copying documents for your home and business. You can get a better range and more reliable connection using the printer’s Wi-Fi connectivity. You can use your smartphone to set up your printer in a smart way using the HP Smart app. Generally, the HP printer setup includes the unboxing setup followed by the HP printer software installation. The product box includes the HP DeskJet printer, power cord, ink cartridges, and user manuals. The following section deals with the unboxing HP DeskJet 2752 printer setup.
HP DESKJET 2752 UNBOXING SETUP
- Unbox the product package and take out the printeralong with the other accessories.
- Take away the blue tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- Get the power cord and connect the plug to the power outlet.
- Connect the other end of the power cord to the rear end of the printer. Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button on the printer.
- The remaining steps of the printer setup can be performed by installing the printer driver.
- Download the HP Smart app from the official site and begin the installation on your computer.
- Carry out the instructions on the installation wizard and connect the printer.
- Next, you will be prompted to install the ink cartridges.
- Unpack the cartridges and remove the protective tape.
- Push the cartridges into their slots in the printer.
- Next, load paper into the input tray with the print side facing outside.
- Carry out the remaining steps displayed in the installation wizard and complete the HP DeskJet 2752 printer setup.
HP DESKJET 2752 DRIVER DOWNLOAD WINDOWS
- Click the Driver Download button for the Windows OS provided below.
- The page will detect the version of your OS and download the HP DeskJet 2752 printer driver to your computer.
- Otherwise, access the official HP support page for your printer.
- Choose your OS and download the required printer driver.
HP DESKJET 2752 DRIVER DOWNLOAD MAC
You can download the printer driver for your Mac computer by clicking the Driver Download button provided below.
The printer driver will be downloaded to the Downloads folder on your Mac.
HP DESKJET 2752 DRIVER INSTALL
- Once you have downloaded the printer driver to your computer, you can run the installer to begin the installation.
- But make sure you have completed the hardware setup of the printer and it is turned on.
- When the Welcome screen of the installation wizard opens, click the Continue button.
- If prompted, accept the license agreement and then add your printer.
- Complete the HP DeskJet 2752 printer driver installation with the assistance of the on-screen instructions.
- Contact our support team for remote assistance.
HP DESKJET 2752 WIRELESS SETUP
You can connect your HP DeskJet 2752 printer to a wireless network using a router with the help of the HP Smart app, WPS Push Button Configuration, WPS PIN, printer software, or without a router using Wi-Fi Direct. The steps for HP DeskJet 2752 wireless setup using WPS Push Button Configuration are given below.
- Your wireless router should have a WPS button to perform this setup.
- Keep your printer close to your router.
- Press the Wireless button on your printer and hold it for three seconds.
- Locate the WPS button on your router and press it.
- Once the printer gets connected to the router, you will see the printer’s Wireless LED turn on.
- Next, install the HP DeskJet 2752 printer driver on your computer connected to the same wireless router.
HP DESKJET 2752 USB SETUP
- Complete the hardware setup of the printer.
- Turn on your computer and the printer.
- Get a compatible USB cable for the setup.
- On your computer, run the driver installation.
- Carry out the instructions on the installation wizard.
- Choose the USB option as the connection type and connect the printer to the computer using the USB cable and complete the HP DeskJet 2752 driver setup.
HP DESKJET 2752 HOW TO PRINT?
- Turn on your printer and load enough paper.
- Open the print document on your computer and select the Print option.
- Ensurethat your HP DeskJet 2752 printer is selected.
- Select the Printer Properties or Preferences button and this will open the Properties dialog box.
- Choose the required printing options like paper quality, paper source, etc.
- Select the OK button on the printer settings dialog box and the document will be printed.
HP DESKJET 2752 HOW TO SCAN?
- Open the printer’s scanner lid and place the document on the scanner glass.
- See if the HP printer software has been installed on your computer.
- Open the printer software and select the Scan option.
- Now, select Scan a Document or Photo .
- Next, select the required scan option and click Scan .
HP DESKJET 2752 HOW TO FAX?
HP Deskjet 2752 doesn't have the fax option.
HP DESKJET 2752 HOW TO COPY?
- Turn on your printer.
- Place enough paper for the copying operation.
- Keep the original scan document on the scanner glass.
- You can press the Start Copy Black or Start Copy C olor button.
- It will start to copy within two seconds after the HP DeskJet 2752 printer setup.
HP DESKJET 2752 FACTORY RESET
Using the steps given below, you can restore the network settings on your printer.
Keep the printer turned on and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons together for three seconds.
The Wireless LED on the printer will start to blink and this will reset the HP DeskJet 2752 printer wireless settings.
HP DESKJET 2752 TROUBLESHOOTING
Sometimes the HP DeskJet 2752 printer may stop working. Troubleshooting may help you to solve the issue on your own, or you can contact our technical support team for assistance. We have given the solution for a few issues in the following sections. And get HP DeskJet 2752 troubleshooting steps.
HP DESKJET 2752 NOT CONNECTING TO WIFI
- If your printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi, initially check if your wireless router is turned on.
- Restart your router and try to connect the printer to it.
- Place your router close to your router.
- If the printer was connected to Wi-Fi earlier, reset the printer’s wireless settings as given in the printer reset section.
- If you had already installed the printer driver on your computer, remove the driver from your computer and reinstall it.
- While connecting the printer to Wi-Fi, make sure you know the wireless credentials.
- If the router has a WPS button, you can use the WPS Push Button Configuration for the HP DeskJet 2752 printer wireless setup.
HP DESKJET 2752 NOT PRINTING
- Check whether the HP DeskJet printer is turned on and connected to the computer.
- See if there are any print jobs stalled on your computer and clear them.
- Check the ink level of your printer. Also, see if you have loaded enough paper in the printer.
- See if you have selected your HP DeskJet 2752 printer while printing. Also, check the printing and paper settings.
- Click the CALL button provided on this page to resolve the HP DeskJet 2752 printing issues. ANd get complete the HP DeskJet 2752 printer setup