How to Setup (or) Install HP Deskjet 2600 Printer
- Once you purchase the printer from the manufacturer, ensure the seal is present.
- Unpack the printer box and check if the printer components are provided in it.
- Take the printer from the box and place it on a plane surface.
- Remove the protective tapes from the HP Deskjet 2600 Printer.
- Connect the power cable provided in the printer package to the respective port of the printer and power supply.
- Turn on the printer, and open the access door at the front side of the printer.
- Now the carriage moves and settles. Wait until the printer gets idle.
- Unpack the ink cartridges provided in the printer package.
- Remove the protective tapes from the cartridges.
- Insert the cartridges into the respective slots.
- Load the input tray with suitable and plain white papers.
- Download and install the printer driver on your computer.
- Print an alignment sheet and complete the first time HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Setup.
HP Deskjet 2600 WiFi Setup Guide
The WiFi method is one of the best ways in connecting your printer and computer. Carry out the step by step process provided in the following topic to HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Setup the WiFi method. You can also get guidelines from our technical experts by contacting them.
How to Connect HP Deskjet 2600 to WiFi
- The wireless connection is made during the installation of the printer driver.
- Select the connection method as wireless while installing the driver.
- On the functional panel of the Deskjet printer, tap the Wireless icon.
- Touch Settings and select the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Follow the instructions on the control panel and link the devices.
- To get more guidance on how to connect HP DJ2600 Printer to Wi-Fi, contact our customer technical guidance team.
HP Deskjet 2600 ePrint Setup
- Turn up your printer and computer.
- Load the paper tray of the printer with suitable plain white papers.
- Ensure the ink cartridges are installed correctly.
- On the operation panel of the printer, tap the HP ePrint icon.
- Choose the HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Setup option and follow the instructions on the display.
- Turn on the Web Services option.
- If the Services option if enabled, choose Print or Print Info.
- Now the email address of your printer displays on the control panel.
- Note the email address. li>Now you can mail the document or image you wish to print to the email address of your printer.
HP Deskjet 2600 Airprint Setup
- Turn on the Wireless option on your printer.
- Link your printer and computer to the same network of a router or access point.
- Open the document or image you intend to print on your Apple device.
- Touch the Share icon which is located at the bottom left corner of the display.
- Go to Print option and select the name of your printer.
- Modify the print settings if needed.
- Tap the Print option and complete the AirPrint setup.
- If you find it difficulty in executing the AirPrint setup, get help from our customer team.
Install Ink Cartridge HP Deskjet 2600 Printer
The installation of the ink cartridges in your printer can be made by following the procedure given in the following topic. You can also get guidance from our technical team by contacting them.
HP Deskjet 2600 Ink Replacement
- Take the new ink cartridges provided in the printer package.
- Handle the cartridges by touching their black colored plastic.
- Peel off the plastic tapes from the cartridges.
- The copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles should not be touched to avoid ink clogs and ink failure.
- Open the ink cartridge access door of the printer.
- Hold the cartridges by their contacts facing the HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Setup and insert into the respective slots.
- Gently push the cartridges until they fit into the slots.
- Close the access door and complete the installation process.
How to Put Paper in a HP Deskjet 2600 Printer
- Open the input tray located at the top of the HP DJ2600 Printer.
- Slide out the paper width guides.
- Take a stack of white papers and tap on a flat surface.
- Load the papers into the input tray.
- Slide in the guides until the papers rest at the paper edges.
- Open the output tray and pull the tray extender.
- For more details on how to put paper in the HP Deskjet 2600 printer, get in touch with our customer technical elp team.
How to Print Double Sided on HP Deskjet 2600
- Link your HP Deskjet 2600 printer and computer to the same network of a router or access point.
- Before starting to print, edit your document.
- You can edit the configurations like text font, size, layout options, and other additional settings.
- For more settings, go to Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Click the Layout, Finishing or Feature tab.
- Enable the Print on Both Sides option.
- Finally, tap OK and click the Print option.
- For more guidance on how to print double-sided on the HP DJ2600 printer, contact our technical team.
How to Scan on HP Deskjet 2600
- Keep the original document or image you wish to scan on the scanner glass or document feeder of the HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Setup.
- Connect your printer and computer either using a wired or wireless connection.
- Click the Start menu on your computer.
- Type HP in the search field and pick your printer name.
- Now the HP Printer Assistant window opens.
- Click Scan and select Scan a Document or Photo.
- The HP Scan window opens.
- If the Scan Shortcut tab is present, click on the tab.
- Change the scan configurations if needed.
- Finally, tap the Scan button and start scanning.
How to Reset HP Deskjet 2600 Printer
Resetting the printer is one of the best troubleshooting methods to fix the issues in your printer. Carry out the following step by step guideline in the following topic on how to reset the HP Deskjet 2600 printer.
- Tap the Start menu on the computer’s display.
- Go to Settings --> Control Panel --> View Devices & Printers.
- Right-click on the name of your printer.
- Check if a tick mark is present next to Set as the Default Printer.
- If the tick mark is not present, select the Default option and enable it.
- Now your printer resets to its default settings.
- If you find it difficult to reset the HP Deskjet 2600 printer, contact our technical experts for more guidance.