Select your Printer Models
HP Envy Printers
HP Envy is one of the most preferred printers for home users. These printers are supported by wireless technology for easy access and printing. 123.hp.com/setup offers guidance to HP Envy printer users for all queries.
HP Officejet Printers
HP Officejet printers are best-suited for business users. They come with optimized functional features, that can be used in a wide variety of printing applications. Produce high-quality prints at an affordable cost.
HP Officejet Pro Printers
Achieve long-lasting, laser-quality prints at an affordable cost using HP Officejet Pro printers. These printers are most suitable for business and office use. These are high-speed printers with excellent printing quality.
HP Deskjet Printers
HP Deskjet printers are best-suited for home and industrial use. These are compact, less expensive lightweight inkjet printers are capable of printing up to 400 pages. These printers occupy a small desk space.
How to setup/install HP Printer (First time setup)
Setting up the HP printer is very simple and it takes only a couple of minutes. Before installing the software, it is necessary to finish the printer’s hardware setup. The 123.hp.com/setup Printer setup provides all the essential printing functions with increased productivity. Easily set up the 123 HP Printer using a USB or wireless network. Enjoy the experience of mobile printing from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How to Unbox Your HP Printer
- Check the list of contents in the printer’s shipment box before unboxing it.
- Take the printer out from the box and remove all the packaging materials from exterior and interior of the box.
- Gently take all the other hardware components out from the box and unfasten the tapes & packing materials on them.
- Handle the printer components with care because any damage to them can cause malfunctioning of the device.
- Keep the cardboard box and other packing materials aside for recycling.
- Connect the power cord that comes with your printer to an external source.
- Provide power supply to your printer.
- Turn On the printer and set the control panel preferences to proceed further.
How to 123.hp.com Install ink cartridges
- Use only the 123.hp.com/setup ink cartridges that come with your printer.
- Take the ink cartridges out from its package and remove the protective tapes on them individually.
- Access the ink cartridge latch and wait until the carriage moves to the replacement position.
- Handle the ink cartridges carefully by holding the black colored plastic.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their corresponding slots and press it until they fix into place.
- Do not leave the ink cartridges exposed for more than 30 minutes.
- Make sure that you don’t place your fingers on the copper-colored contacts as it may lead to ink system failure.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
How to Load paper into the input tray
- Pull the input tray and take all the packing materials out from it.
- Extend the paper width guides to their extreme end.
- Insert some plain sheets of paper into the input tray.
- Load papers with the short edge facing forward, and the print side facing downwards.
- Do not insert curled or wrinkled papers into the input tray.
- Make sure you don’t overfill the ink cartridges.
- Adjust the stack of paper inside the tray until it fixes in position.
- Move the paper width guides until they hit the edges of the paper.
- Insert the input tray into the printer until it locks in its corresponding slot.
How to Install 123 HP Printer software
- Download the required software for your HP printer and computer from the 123 hp setup site.
- The software should be compatible with your printer model and PC’s operating system.
- Make sure that you connect your 123 HP printer and computer to the same network.
- Do not turn off your HP printer or computer during the download process.
- Make sure that the internet connection is stable.
- Choose the mode of connection as Wired or Wireless based on your printer model.
- Select the Next option to proceed further or choose Help to learn more.
- Read the instructions thoroughly to complete the printer 123.hp.com/setup.
We are here to assist you for perfect printing
Get quick solutions to solve the printer problems in one easy click. Contact our customer support team for more guidelines.
Contact Us →
How to download HP Printer driver and manual
- Download the driver and manual from the 123 hp printer setup site for free.
- The driver should be compatible with your HP Printer and computer’s operating system.
- Click the link and begin the download process. If you are using the Chrome browser, the setup file downloads automatically in the Downloads folder.
- If your PC has the Mozilla Firefox browser, click the Open option to view the list of files.
- Do not turn Off your HP printer or computer during the download process.
- The setup file is available in the .exe format.
- If the setup file is available in the .zip format, extract it to a separate folder and begin with the installation process after a few minutes.
How to setup HP wireless printer
Access the HP wireless direct and Wi-Fi Direct features to set up your HP Wireless Printer. Connect the Wi-Fi capable devices like Smartphones, tablets, or PCs to your HP printer for setting up the wireless network connection without the help of a router or access point. Wi-Fi Direct allows you to print wirelessly. For that, you need to download the recommended printer software on your device from 123.hp.com.
HP Printer HP Printer Wireless setup for Windows
- Turn On your printer and computer.
- Make sure that you connect them to the same wireless network.
- Place them close to the router for a better signal strength.
- Do not connect your HP printer to a guest network. There are various methods to connect your printer to a network.
- Here the method used is Wireless Setup Wizard. View the icons on the printer’s control panel.
- Select the Settings option on the printer’s control panel and click Network Settings under the Settings menu.
- Choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option from the Settings menu and view the list of available networks.
- Select the network name from the list and type the password when prompted.
- After a while, the blinking light is visible on the control panel which indicates that your printer is searching for a network.
- A stable light specifies that the connection is established.
HP Printer HP Printer Wireless setup for Mac
- Turn On your printer and computer, and then connect them to the same network.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your printer and use the Wireless Setup Wizard method to establish the connection.
- Go to the Control Panel of your HP printer and choose the Settings option under the Wireless Settings menu.
- Choose the network name from the list of available networks and type the password if required.
- A stable wireless light indicates that the connection is established.
- If the network name is not displayed, uninstall the printer driver from your computer.
- Download the driver from the 123.hp.com/setup site and install it on your Mac system.
- Click the link to begin the installation process. Check if the setup file is available in the .dmg format.
- Choose the mode of connection as Wireless and go with the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the wireless setup process.
- Select the option called Finish to complete the process.
123 HP Printer Google cloud print setup
- Turn On your HP printer and load some plain paper in the input tray.
- Verify that the ink or toner cartridges are installed & make sure that you connect your printer and Android device to the same network.
- Download and install the Cloud Print plugin from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Settings menu, type printing in the search field and then tap Printing.
- Touch On which is found next to Cloud Print and then turn Off the other print service plugins.
- Select Cloud Print, click on the Main menu icon and then choose Add Printer.
- The Cloud Print plugin identifies the list of printers on the network. Choose the printer that you need to add and then click OK.
- Confirm the registration on your printer’s control panel.
123 hp com Airprint setup
- Check if your printer supports AirPrint.
- Make sure that you connect your printer and the iOS device to the same network.
- Remove the USB cable from your printer if required. It is impossible to print wirelessly when an Ethernet cable is connected.
- If your printer has a control panel display, choose Setup -> Network -> Wireless -> Wireless Setup Wizard.
- If your HP printer does not have a control panel display, hold the Wireless button for at least three seconds and then press the WPS button on the router.
- Switch On your printer, and open the document or photo that you need to print. Touch Print and then choose your printer’s name from the list.
- The Menus and options may vary based on the printer model. Select the number of copies and tap Print.
123 HP Printer Troubleshooting
The major printer issues are paper jam error, printer offline, printing blank pages, device not found during driver setup, etc. Use the solutions provided on the 123 hp setup site to fix printer related issues. These issues can be rectified by rebooting your printer and PC. After rebooting, the PC restores the lost network connection. You can also resolve the issues with the help of the steps mentioned below.
How to solve paper jam issue
- Unsupported papers are the main reason for the paper jam issue.
- Check if you have inserted any curled or wrinkled papers into the input tray.
- Use only the 123.hp.com/setup recommended papers and make sure that the printer carriage moves freely.
- A flashlight can help you to find the jammed papers inside your printer.
- Turn Off your printer while removing the jammed papers.
- If you remove the jammed paper with your device turned On, it may lead to printer damage.
- Use both hands to remove the jammed papers. If the sheet gets torn, it may lead to a further issue.
- Remove any loose paper that is stuck in the input tray. More solutions to resolve this issue are available on the 123 hp printer setup site.
HP Printer offline issue
- The Printer offline message displays on your printer's control panel and the computer screen.
- This message occurs when there is no communication between your printer and computer.
- Turn Off your Mac device, wait for five seconds, and then unplug the USB cable from your printer.
- Your printer produces noise when it powers up. Check if the connection is secure.
- Stop from proceeding further until the connection becomes secure.
- If the printer is listed on the PC, it means that it is connected to the device. Reboot your printer, and wait until it becomes idle.
- Close all the programs and software running on the PC. Unplug the connected power cable from your printer.
- Reconnect the USB cable after a few seconds and then reboot your printer & computer.
HP Printer fix ink cartridge issue
- Turn On your printer by using the power button.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait until the carriage moves to the access area.
- Make sure the color icon on each ink cartridge label matches with the one in their corresponding slot.
- Check for any ink cartridges in the carriage that are seated properly.
- Press the ink cartridge that protrudes out so that it snaps into its respective slot firmly.
- If any ink cartridge does not snap into place, remove it from the carriage.
- Bend the tab away gently from the ink cartridge and then reinsert it.
- Raise and lower the printhead latch to make sure that it is all the way down. Close the ink cartridge access door.
HP Printer won't print
- Insert one end of the supplied cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to the PC’s USB port.
- Click the start option and open the control panel of your computer. Choose Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your printer’s name and set it as Default.
- If the ink level is low, replace the cartridge with a new one.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the replacement position.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their corresponding slots and press them until they snap into place.
- Your 123.hp.com/setup printer prints an alignment page after a few seconds.
- If the power cable is damaged, replace it with a new one.