How do I connect my Canon IJ Printer to Wi-Fi
Canon IJ printers come with the technology of providing high-quality photo prints that make the user feel great. Many Canon IJ printers have a wireless network feature, and connecting the device via a wireless network is one of the quickest methods.
Steps to connect Canon IJ printer to Wi-Fi
Connecting Canon IJ printer to Wi-Fi
- Turn on the Canon IJ printer and ensure that the basic setup, such as loading paper, installing ink, etc., has been completed.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi router and place the printer within the Wi-Fi network range.
- Now, access the Canon printer control panel to configure the Wi-Fi settings.
- Press the Home button or Menu button depending upon the printer model.
- Select Setup from the list and press OK.
- Choose the Network setup option and press OK.
- Select LAN setup, choose the Wireless LAN setup option, and press OK.
- Select Other setup, choose the Manual setup option, and press OK.
- The Canon IJ printer device will search for the available Wi-Fi networks nearby.
- Provide the required details and wait until the connected message appears on the screen.
Connecting Canon IJ printer to PC
Insert the Canon IJ printer driver software CD to install the software.
You can even download and install the software from the Canon official web page.
Choose the IJ start up driver on the printer page and download the software that supports your OS.
Click Install on the software after accepting the terms and conditions.
Select the Start setup option on the Welcome page and choose Wireless connection on the connection method screen.
Click Next and finish the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
You have now completed connecting your Canon IJ printer to Wi-Fi successfully.