How To Setup Epson Et 2720 Printer?
Carry out the steps mentioned here how to setup Epson ET 2720 printer.
Initial Setup in the Epson ET2720 Printer
- Unpack the product package and remove all the protective materials. It contains the accessories listed below.
- Open the ink tank cover of the Epson ET 2720 printer. The color of each ink tank unit is specified for identification.
- Turn the cap of the ink bottle to open it.
- Place the nozzle of the ink bottle on the filling port of the ink tank unit.
- When the ink tank fills up, remove the bottle and close it with the bottle cap.
- Fill the ink in all the ink tank units appropriately and close the ink tank cover.
- Connect the printer to the power outlet with the power cord.
- Now, raise the control panel of the Epson ET 2720 printer to turn on the printer.
- Select the language on the control panel.
- Now, to recharge the ink, press the Start button on the printer. It will take about 10 minutes to charge the ink. When the power button stops flashing, it indicates that the ink recharge is complete.
- Tap on OK to continue the initial setup.
- If you wish to adjust the print quality at the initial setup, load some papers into the printer. Else, select Adjust Later, and continue with the setup to install the software.
Eson ET 2720 Software Installation
- Turn on your computer. Insert the product CD into the CD/DVD drive of your computer.
- If your product CD is missing, then download it from the support page of the product manufacturer.
- Double-click and run the setup file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. It may take some time.
- On the Printer Setup page, select either Wireless connection or Direct USB connection and click Next.
- In the Next window, select the Set up printer for the first time option. If you are setting it up for the first time, click the Next button.
- Then, select the Wireless Network Setup method and follow the on-screen instructions to complete how to setup Epson ET 2720.