STEPS: How to Scan in Epson L3110 Printer?
Carry out these steps to perform how to Scan in Epson L3110 Printer:
- Switch on the printer and ensure that the hardware connections are proper.
- Complete the basic printer settings and install the product software on your computer.
- Connect the printer and the computer over the same wireless network or using a standard USB cable.
- You can scan a document easily and save it as a PDF file on your computer using the printer buttons.
- Place the original document that you wish to scan on the scanner glass.
- IRefer to the user guide to place the original document correctly in the scanner unit.
- Press the B&W copy and Color copy button simultaneously to start scanning the original.
- Now, the scanned copy will be saved as a PDF file on the default storage location on your computer.
Scanning using Epson Scan 2 tool:
- Turn on the Epson L3110 printer and load the original into the scanner unit.
- Place the original at the corner of the scanner glass near the indication arrow mark.
- Make sure to install the Epson Scan 2 tool and other product software before operating the printer functions remotely.
- Connect the Epson printer with the PC using a standard USB cable or execute the wireless setup.
- On your Windows desktop, click the Windows icon and type “Epson” in the search panel.
- Select the Epson Scan 2 tool, and from the Programs list, select the Scanner, Scan Settings, and Mode from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Main Settings tab and select the Document Source, Document Size, Image Type, Resolution, File format, and location from the Epson Scan 2 utility window.
- After checking all the settings, click the Preview button to display the original document on the computer screen.
- Check the original document and its alignments before scanning.
- Click the Scan button to start scanning and wait until the printer scans the original and stores it on the drive location.
- Now, the how to scan in Epson L3110 Printer process successfully completed.