How To Install Epson L3110 Without CD?
Proceed with the steps given below to complete the how to install Epson L3110 Without CD.
Steps: To Install Epson l3110 Without CD
- Step 1: Launch your browser and open the official website of the printer.
- Step 2: Select your region from the list of countries.
- Step 3: On the Epson Home page, click the Support tab and select the Printers option from the list.
- Step 4: Enter your printer’s model number or search by category.
- Step 5: Once you have reached the product’s home page, select the Downloads tab.
- Step 6: Choose your operating system from the drop-down list.
- Step 7: Select the required software under the Drivers section.
- Step 8: Click the Download button near to the software to save the installer file. The “Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer is mostly recommended.
- Step 9: Locate the downloaded file and double-click to open it. Make sure to set up all the initial process on the printer.
- Step 10: Make sure to connect the printer and device with a USB cable.
- Step 11: Set Epson L3110 as the default printer.
- Step 12: Select your language and accept the license agreement. Then press OK.
- Step 13: Follow the prompts to install the software.
- Step 14: Select the required software and click install.
- Step 15: Once the setup and installation process is complete, print a test page to check the details.
- Step 16: On your Windows computer, go to Control Panel --> Hardware and Sound --> Devices and Printers.
- Step 17: Now, right-click on the printer’s icon and select Printer properties. Then, select the Print Test Page tab. For, how to Install Epson L3110 Without CD remote assistant contact us.