How to Fix Epson L3110 Printer Not Printing Issue?
The guided instructions given below will direct you to how to fix Epson L3110 printer not printing issue.
Instant solutions to fix the not Printing Issue
- First, check the connection configuration.
- Make sure that your Epson L3110 printer is connected to the wall outlet properly.
- Check if your Epson printer’s driver is installed on your system.
- Check if you have selected the Epson L3110 printer while setting the print preferences.
- Make sure the Epson L3110 printer and your system are connected to the same network connection.
- If not, connect both the devices to the same network and then try to perform the print operation.
- Check if your printer is set as the default printing source.
- To check it on your Windows system, click the Windows logo or Start menu.
- Type the Run keyword in the search field and press the Enter button on your system’s keyboard.
- Now the Run command dialog wizard will appear on the screen.
- Type the control keyword and click the OK button in the Run dialog box.
- Locate and select the Devices and Printers option.
- Select and right-click the Epson L3110 printer under the Printers section.
- Check if the Set as default printer option is enabled.
- If not, click the Set as a default printer option.
- Now, try to perform the print operation on your Epson L3110 printer.
- If the Epson L3110 printer does not respond to the printer operation again, then check if there is an update available.
- If so, download and install the latest print driver on your system.
- If required, uninstall and reinstall the Epson L3110 printer driver on your system.
- To get more remote assistance for how to fix Epson L3110 printer not printing issue, click the Call button available on this screen.