EPSON XP 340 WIRELESS SETUP
Use the below steps to set up the printer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Enable the Wi-Fi router network and connect your computer to it.
- Write down the network SSID and password.
- Maintain the printer turned on throughout the setup process.
- The printer software is available on the installation CD and online, which you can download on the computer.
- Open the software installer file on the system, after which the Epson installation window shows up.
- Read the License Agreement and accept it.
- Following that, select the software for installing under Software Selection and click Install.
- Choose Wireless connection, select a suitable option below Setup Option,and select Next.
- Perform the following steps we can execute the Epson XP 340 Setup.
- To automatically connect the printer to the wireless network, under Wi-Fi Auto Connect, choose Yes.
- Next, select Using printer buttons as the Wireless Network Setup Method.
- If the network SSID appears in the window, then enter the network password.In case the name does not appear, enter the SSID and password to set up.
- After that, move to the printer and press the home button on the control panel.
- Select the Wi-Fi Setup menu and then the Wi-Fi (Recommended) option. Now, select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- The printer scans for the available networks, choose the network name when it appears and input the password to connect to it.
- After the printer connects to the wireless network, go on to print a test page to verify it.
EPSON XP 340 TROUBLESHOOTING
Whenever there is an issue with your printer, the error message appears on the display panel. Follow the instructions on the manual to fix the problem, and if you cannot solve it, then contact the service team for an easy fix.
EPSON XP 340 OFFLINE
- When the printer goes offline, check if the power and network cable ends are secure.
- Open the printing jobs window on the system and verify there are no stalled printing tasks. Remove the paused printing tasks to bring the printer to be online.
HOW TO RESET EPSON XP 340 PRINTER
On the printer’s home screen, go to the Setup menu and select Restore Default Settings.
You have three reset options, select the appropriate reset option and press the OK button.
Confirm the reset action and again press the OK button.
- By utilizing these above steps we can execute the Epson XP 340 Setup.