Epson WorkForce 645 Setup Troubleshooting Guidance
Our experts are well-qualified to troubleshoot any issues that arise with the Epson WorkForce 645 printer. The following topics include solutions for the printer not printing, offline, and communication issues.
Fixed: Epson WF-645 not printing
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are fixed into the respective slots properly.
- Check if the paper tray of the Epson WorkForce 645 printer is loaded with compatible sheets.
- Examine the connection between your Epson printer and computer.
- Delete the Epson WorkForce 645 printer software on your computer.
- Install the software for the Epson printer on your computer.
- Connect the printer and computer to the same network of your router or access point.
Fixed: Epson WorkForce 645 Offline Issue
- Disconnect the power cable of the printer.
- Wait for a few minutes and connect the cable to the electrical port of the Epson WorkForce 645 Setup and electrical wall outlet directly.
- Make sure that the electrical wall outlet is providing sufficient power.
- If there are any issues with the power supply, connect the power cable to another electrical outlet.
- Check if the Epson WorkForce 645 printer and computer are connected to the same network.