How To Configure Epson TM C3500 Setup?
Epson TM-C3500 is an InkJet label printer. It is one of those printers that give you a general professional look, be it at your home or office. It allows the user to print unique and colorful prints on different media. One of the main features of the label printer is its flexibility; it can be used for printing logos in warehouses, ID cards in the office, chemical labels for a lab, etc. It provides a wide range of benefits in terms of saving time, enhancing creativity, and cutting costs. Scroll down this page to know how to configure Epson TM C3500 setup.
Epson WF-5620 Unboxing Set Up
- The Epson TM-C3500 printer
- Start Here and User Manual guides for Epson TM C3500 setup
Here are the steps for Hardware/Software Setup:
- Take the printer from the carton and place it on a flat surface.
- Make sure that you place the printer closer to the computer.
- Remove the power cord from the packaging; connect the power cord to the power source and to the rear end of the printer.
- Now, you have to install the driver. Place the installation CD into the drive of your computer, follow the prompts, and choose the connection method, and complete the driver installation.
- Open the front door of the printer to install the roll paper.
- Place the roll paper into the printer, with the printing side facing outwards.
- Reel the paper slightly towards the edge of the front door. Close the front door of the printer.
- Press the Power button on the Epson TM-C3500 printer.
EPSON TM-C3500 USB SETUP
- When you are about to finish the driver installation, one last step is the connection type.
- When the installer screen prompts you to connect the printer to the computer, take the USB cable and keep it ready.
- Plug the USB cable into the computer and to the rear side of the printer.
- Once the connection is made, the Epson TM-C3500 printer will be ready to use the Epson TM C3500 USB setup.
EPSON TM-C3500 PRINT SETUP
- Open the document you wish to print.
- Click the File option and select Print.
- Select the Epson TM-C3500 printer from the printer list.
- Select Properties to show the printer driver screen.
- Make sure that you enter the proper paper size that matches the paper inside the printer.
- Click the OK button and then select Print after the Epson TM C3500 setup.
EPSON TM-C3500 TROUBLESHOOTING
Like any other printer, the Epson TM-C3500 printer also goes through some issues. Some problems are mentioned in this article, along with the steps to troubleshoot them while Epson TM C3500 setup.
EPSON TM-C3500 PRINTER OFFLINE
The printer going offline is a standard issue and this is something you might face at regular intervals. There are different methods to solve the “printer offline” issue.
WINDOWS: DISABLE USE PRINTER OFFLINE
- Open the Settings window (Windows + I).
- Click the Devices option and then click the Printers & Scanners option.
- Select the Epson printer from the printer list.
- Click the Open Queue button and delete the pending print jobs.
- Under the Printer option, click the checkbox to disable the Use Printer Offline option.
MAC: RESET PRINTING SYSTEM
- Click the Apple icon on your Mac.
- Select the System Preferences option.
- Click the Printers & Scanners option.
- Select the Epson printer, do a right-click, and choose the Reset printing system... option.
- The Epson TM-C3500 printer Status: will now return to Online while Epson TM C3500 setup.
EPSON TM-C3500 NOT PRINTING
- Check whether the paper inside the printer is roll paper or fanfold paper. Make sure that you have loaded paper correctly, based on the type of paper you are using.
- Open the cartridge cover and make sure that the ink cartridges are installed properly.
- Pull the cartridges from the respective color slots and gently push them back in until they snap.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on and is having a proper power source.
- Check if there is something wrong with the USB cable; replace it if necessary.
EPSON TM-C3500 RESET
- Make sure that the Epson TM-C3500 printer is turned on.
- Remove the power cord from the power source and the printer.
- Keep the printer idle for 5-10 minutes.
- Once done, plug the power cord back into the power source and to the rear end of the printer.
- Follow the instructions to reset the printer. You can initialize the printer using the RESET button.
- The Epson printer will be reset while Epson TM C3500 setup.