How To Perform Dell 1250c Setup?
If you wish to perform Dell 1250c setup, follow the quick steps given on this page. The Dell 1250c printer supports USB connectivity and so you can quickly connect any device that supports the USB connection. This printer comes with a 150-sheets input paper capacity and supports manual duplex printing.
- Unpack your printer and then take out the printer supplies.
- After removing all the protective tapes from the printer, connect it to an electrical outlet using the supplied power cord.
- Turn on the printer switch to power up the printer.
- Pull out the instruction sheet to open the front cover and take out the paper cover.
- Remove the instruction sheet from the paper cover and pull the length guide forward.
- Slide the MPF(multipurpose feeder) extension until it stops and move the paper width guides outwards.
- Load a stack of legal plain paper into the printerafter fanning them and adjust the paper width guides.
- Insert the supplied CD-ROM into the computer's CD/DVD drive and run the driver installation.
- Click on Software Installation and follow the on-screen prompts to connect your printer to the computer via a USB cable.
- After completing the driver installation, click Finish and verify the printer functionality.
DELL 1250C DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 10
Follow the steps below to do Dell 1250c setup for driver installation.
- Before installing the printer driver, remove any previously installed Dell printer driver on your Windows 10 computer.
- Open the default browser after ensuring that you have a stable Internet connection.
- Visit the official Dell site and enter your printer's model number in the search panel. Press the Enter key to go to the driver download page.
- Click the Drivers & Downloads tab and select your Windows OS version from the Operating system drop-down menu.
- Click the Download icon beside the printer driver and wait until the download is completed.
- After completing the download, run the installer file and complete the driver installation.
DELL 1250C DRIVER FOR MAC
- On your Mac, open the default browser and visit the official Dell site.
- Enter your printer's model number in the search panel and hit the Enter
- Click the Drivers & Downloads tab and Select the required printer driver.
- Click the Download icon beside the installer file to download the printer driver on your Mac.
- After completing the download, double-click the installer file to create a disk image.
- Open the created disk image to run the driver installation.
- Agree to the EULA and carry out the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
DELL 1250C MANUAL DOWNLOAD
You can download the printer's manual by clicking the Manual Download button available on this page. However, you can also download it from the official Dell site. The manual will open as a PDF in a new tab when you click the View PDF link under the user guide.
DELL 1250C WIRELESS SETUP
The Dell 1250c printer does not support Wi-Fi connectivity and so you cannot connect any device wirelessly to this printer. However, you can access the Dell 1250c printer wirelessly from other computers when you share this printer on your network. Follow the steps below to perform Dell 1250c setup for wireless connection.
HOW TO CHANGE TONER IN DELL 1250C
- First, turn off your printer and open the toner access cover and Pull the toner cartridge entirely out from the printer and unpack the new cartridge.
- Remove the protective tape from the replacement cartridge and insert it into the correct slot.
- Close the toner access cover after replacing the required toner cartridge.
HOW TO PRINT CONFIGURATION PAGE DELL 1250C
- You can easily print the configuration page (printer settings page) using the printer's control panel.
- Turn on your printer and make sure that the green LED on the Ready indicator is lit without blinking.
- Press the Start button and hold it for at least three seconds to print the configuration page.
DELL 1250C SCAN SETUP
The Dell 1250c printer does not support the scanning function and it does not have any scanner glass to scan documents. Also, you cannot copy any document using the Dell 1250c printer. Refer to the below guidelines to perform Dell 1250c setup for scanning.
DELL 1250C PRINT DOUBLE SIDED
- You have to load some plain paper into the MPF facing up.
- Turn on the printer and connect it to your computer via a USB cable.
- Open the print application on your computer and choose the documents you wish to print.
- Next, open the Print dialog box and configure the required print settings.
- Click Print to print the even pages first.
- After printing the even pages, remove the paper stack from the paper output tray and load them (the blank side facing up) in the MPF.
- Press the Start button to continue printing the odd pages.
DELL 1250C FIRMWARE UPDATE
- Check the connection between your printer and the computer.
- Use only the standard USB cables to connect your devices.
- On your Windows computer, launch the Dell Firmware Update Tool .
- Select your printer's model number and click Next .
- Choose your connection type and click Next .
- Wait until the firmware update is completed.
- Finally, click Finish and close the tool.
DELL 1250C IMAGING UNIT RESET
- To reset the imaging unit, launch the Dell Tool Box
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu and select All Programs à Dell Printers à Dell 1250c Color Printer à Tool Box .
- Click the Printer Maintenance tab in the Tool Box and select Reset Defaults from the left-side panel.
- Click the Start button to begin the reset.
HOW TO CLEAN DELL 1250C PRINTER
- Before starting, make sure that the printer is not performing any operation.
- Open the printer's toner access door and remove the toner cartridges.
- Pull out the cleaning rod and insert it into the hole until its tip reaches the interior of the printer.
- Repeat the same for the other three holes and place the rod inits original location.
- Refix the ink cartridges into the printer and close the toner access door.
DELL 1250C TROUBLESHOOTING
Is your printer malfunctioning while perform Dell 1250c setup? Several factors might be causing these issues on your printer. To resolve them, troubleshoot the printer. Some common printer problems are due to incomplete installation and improper maintenance of the printer. If you have problems while troubleshooting the printer, contact our technical support team.
DELL 1250C OFFLINE
- The offline printer issues can be resolved by simply bringing your printer back online. To do so, verify the USB connection between your printer and the computer.
- Ensure that your printer is not in Sleep
- On your Windows computer, launch the Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers
- Right-click your printer's icon and select the See what's printing
- Cancel all the pending print jobs and go to the Printer
- Deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
- Ensure that no firewall or antivirus software is blocking your computer from printing.
- Open the Printer Properties window and check the ports.
- If required, update your printer firmware.
DELL 1250C PAPER JAM
- Sometimes,the paper jam error could be a false error. In such cases, restart your printer to fix the paper jam issue
- If you detect any jammed paper visually on your printer, remove it gently without damaging your printer's internal parts.
- Also, check for any jammed paper or torn pieces in the following areas: Output tray, Transfer belt, Rear cover, Fuser release lever, Front cover and Multipurpose Feeder (MPF)
- To avoid paper jams in the future, load only the printer-supported paper into the paper tray and make sure to adjust them correctly with paper width guides.
DELL 1250C NOT FEEDING PAPER
- First, verify that the print media you are using meets the printer specifications for printing.
- Fan the media before loading them into the paper input tray and avoid adjusting them tightly with paper width guides.
- Do not use wrinkled or curled paper for loading.
- Make sure not to mix the print media types.
- Input the correct paper settings whileprinting from your computer.
- Doing so will fix the paper misfeed problems on your Dell 1250c printer.
DELL 1250C NOT PRINTING
Printer not printing is one of the common issue while performing Dell 1250c setup. Carry out the steps below to fix it easily.
- Is your printer not printing any documents? Then there might be a connection issue with your printer and the computer.
- Verify the connection between your printer and the computer.
- Check for any errors on the printer's control panel.
- Make sure that the Ready indicator is not blinking.
- Ensure that you have loaded the paper input tray with legal plain paper.
- On your computer, choose your printer's name in the Print dialog box.
- Verify the print settings in the Printer Properties
- Try printing a test page to check if the printing problem has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, restart the Print Spooler
DELL 1250C NOT PRINTING DUPLEX
- Verify that the print media is not curled or wrinkled.
- Fan the print media before loading them into the paper input tray.
- Check the Manual Duplex indicator on the printer's control panel.
- If the Manual Duplex indicator status is orange, it indicates that no paper has beenloaded in the MPF or a paper jam has occurred in the MPF.
- If the Manual Duplex indicator blinks orange, then a wrong print mediamight have been loaded into the MPF.
- Print the even pages first and then load the printing pages into the MPF to print the odd pages.
- Make sure to press the Start button to print the odd pages.
DELL 1250C FIRMWARE ERROR
- When there is a firmware error on your Dell 1250c printer, the black toner cartridge and the load paper indicators would turn solid orange and the manual duplex indicator would turn solid green.
- This sequence of lights indicates afirmware error. In such cases, press the Cancel button to clear the error.
- If all the toner cartridge indicators have turned solid orange, then an error might have occurred during the firmware download.
- Restart your printer and check if the error has been resolved.
- If the problem remains unsolved, update your printer's firmware.
- The latest firmware version for your Dell 1250c printer is available on the official Dell site.
HOW TO FACTORY RESET DELL 1250C PRINTER
- Resetting the printer to factory defaults will clear all the configured settings and printer errors.
- To begin resetting your printer to factory defaults, turn off your printer first and then open the rear cover.
- Simultaneously, press and hold down the Start and Cancel buttons while turning on your printer.
- Release the Start and Cancel buttons once the orange LED on the Ready indicators turn OFF.
- Close the rear cover and initialize the non-volatile memory (NVM).
- Print the Printer Settings and Device Settings pages to verify that the printer has been reset to factory defaults. If you need remote assistance to perform Dell 1250c setup, click the call button available on the screen.