- How To Setup Dell H625cdw
How To Perform Dell H625cdw Setup?
Setting up a Dell printer is quite simple than you think. The Dell H625cdw printer can print, copy, scan, and fax. This printer also supports wireless printing and so you can quickly connect any wireless device to this printer using WPS. To know more about the Dell H625cdw setup, keep reading the instructions below.
- Unpack your printer and take out the printer supplies.
- Remove all the packing materials from the printer and make sure to recycle them.
- Next, pull out the paper input tray from the printer and load some legal plain paper into it.
- Make sure to adjust the loaded paper with paper width guides.
- If you have decided to use Fax, connect one end of a telephone line cord to the printer's LINE port and the other end to the telephone wall jacket.
- Connect your printer to a wall outlet using the supplied power cord and turn on the printer.
- Set the language, time, date, and country/region using the printer's control panel and follow the on-screen instructions to configure the fax settings.
- After configuring the necessary settings, tapOK .
- Install the printer driver on your computer using the supplied CD-ROM.
- After completing the driver installation, verify the printer functionality.
DELL H625CDW DRIVER WINDOWS 10
Simple procedureto to do Dell H625cdw setup are as follows.
- Open the default browser after verifying that you have a stable Internet connection.
- Visit the official Dell site and enter your printer's model number in the search panel.
- Press the Enter key and you will be directed to the product support page.
- Click the Drivers & Downloads tab and choose your OS version from the Operating system pull-down menu.
- Select the required printer driver from the displayed list and click the Download
- Wait until the driver is downloaded.
- After completing the download, open the Downloads folder on your computer and double-click the installer to begin the driver installation.
- Agree to the EULA and choose your connection type.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and establish the connection between your printer and the computer.
- After completing the driver installation, verify the printer functionality by printing a test page.
DELL H625CDW DRIVER MAC
Simple procedure to perform Dell H625cdw setup.
- On your Mac, launch the default browser and navigate to the official Dell site.
- Enter 'Dell H625cdw' in the search field and press the Enter
- Click theDrivers & Downloads tab and select your macOS version from the Operating system drop-down menu.
- Choose the Mac installer and click the Download icon to start downloading the driver.
- After completing the download, double-click the downloaded file from the Downloads folder and create a disk image.
- Open the created disk image to begin the driver installation.
- When prompted, enter your Mac administrator password and click Continue .
- Carry out the on-screen prompts and finish the driver installation.
DELL H625CDW MANUAL DOWNLOAD
You can download the printer's manual by clicking the Manual Download button available on this page. However, you can also download it from the official Dell site.
DELL H625CDW TONER REPLACEMENT
- Replacing the toner cartridge is necessary ifyour printer runs out of ink.
- Remove all the paper from the multipurpose feeder and close the MFP cover before removing the used toner cartridges.
- Pull out the front cover and grasp the toner cartridge handle to remove the used toner cartridge.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and shake it to evenly distribute the toner.
- Align the toner cartridge notch withthe slot and insert the toner cartridge.
- Push it entirely inside the slot and close the front cover.
DELL H625CDW DUPLEX PRINTING
- Performing the duplex printing is quite simple in the Dell H625cdw printer since it supports the Automatic duplex printing
- Connect your printer and the computer using a standard USB cable.
- On your computer, open the print application and open the Print dialog box as well.
- Choose your printer's name from the pull-down menu and click the Preferences
- Click the General tab and select the paper source from the drop-down list.
- Make sure that you have loaded some plain paper into the Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) .
- Select Flip on Short Edge orFlip on Long Edge from the Duplex drop-down menu.
- Click OK and select Print to start performing the duplex printing.
HOW TO SCAN WITH DELL H625CDW
- You can scan any document on your Dell H625cdw scanner and send the scanned data to locations such as FTP server, Email, USB drive, computer, or mobile device.
- Place the original document on the scanner glass.
- For multiple page scanning, load the document into the DADF.
- For network scanning, connect your printer and the computer to the same wireless network and scan using the Scan to Computer
DELL H625CDW SCAN TO COMPUTER
Steps to perform Dell H625cdw setup for scanning the computer.
- Before you scan a document and send it to your computer, verify whether it is connected properly toyour printer.
Place the original document on the scanner glass and navigate to the printer's control panel.
Press the Home button and tap Scan to Computer .
Select your computer's name from the displayed list and specify the type of scan.
DELL H625CDW SCAN TO NETWORK FOLDER
- First, create a network folder on your computer and make sure that your devices are connected overthe network.
- Place the original document on the scanner glass.
- On the printer's control panel, press the Home button and tap Scan to Network Folder .
- Tap Done and select Settings to configure the required scan settings.
- Tap Scan after ensuring that everything is set correctly.
DELL H625CDW SCAN TO EMAIL
- You can scan and forwardthe scanned data as an attachment by email using the Scan to Email
- Before you begin, connect your printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- Place the original document you wish to scan on the scanner glass.
- Set the DNS server address and the required mail server information in the Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool .
- After configuring the printer server settings, register a destination email address to Address Book .
- Go to your printer's control panel and press the Home
- Tap the Scan to Email button and input the recipient details.
- Tap the Enter Recipient's Address text box and enter the recipient address using the keyboard.
- Tap Done à Sender .
- Specify the sender's email address and tap Done .
- Tap theSettings icon and configure the required scan settings.
- After verifying the scan settings for the Scan to Email function, tap Send .
- Your scanner will now scan the document and send it to the recipient's email address.
DELL H625CDW SCAN MULTIPLE PAGES
Follow the simple procedure below to perform Dell H625cdw setup for sacnning multiple pages.
- To scan multiple pages, place your document on the scanner glass one by one or load all the documents into the DADF.
- Connect your printer and the computer using a standard USB cable.
- Navigate to the printer's control panel and select the scan settings.
- Make sure to choose the option to scan additional pages before tapping the Scan
- Tap Continue after scanning each document.
REPLACE WASTE TONER BOX DELL H625CDW
- First, open the printer's right-side cover and pull down the latch to release the waste toner box.
- Pull out the waste toner box upwards without spilling out the ink.
- Next, unpack the new waste toner box and insert it into the printer.
- Push the handle of the waste toner box until it clicks. Close the right-side cover.
- You have now seen how to replace the waste toner box in the Dell H625cdw printer.
DELL H625CDW WIRELESS SETUP
- Prepare your wireless router toconnect your printer and computer over the wireless network.
- If you choose WPS-PBC (using the touch panel) method, navigate to your printer's control panel and press the Wi-Fi
- TapWPS (Connect via PBC) and restart your printer.
- Press the Information button and select theTools
- Tap Admin Settings à Network à Wi-Fi à WPS Setup à Push Button Configuration à Start Configuration .
- Restart your computer to finish the wireless LAN connection setup.
- Next, insert the supplied CD-ROM into the computer's CD/DVD drive and launch Dell Printer Easy Install .
- Click Next to search for your printer.
- Once the Dell Printer Easy Install wizard detectsyour printer, click Install and choose the Wireless connection option as your connection type.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the wireless setup.
DELL H625CDW FAX SETUP
- Make sure that the telephone line cord is connected to the printer's LINE
- Turn on the printer and navigate to itscontrol panel.
- Press the Information button and tap the Tools
- Tap Admin Settings à Fax Settings à Fax Line Settings .
- Set the Fax number, country, fax header name, and line type.
- Return to theFax Settings menu and select Incoming Defaults to set the receive mode.
- Next, select Transmission Defaults from the Fax settings and set tone/pulse.
- To send a fax, load the original document on the scanner glass and press the Home button on the printer's control panel.
- Tap Fax and select Settings to choose the required fax settings.
- Select or enter a fax number and tap Done .
- After selecting the necessary fax settings, tap Send .
- Your document will now be scanned and a copy of it will be faxed to the receiver.
DELL H625CDW TROUBLESHOOTING
Follow the simple
while perform Dell H625cdw setup you might be causing issues with your printer. You have to identify the cause and troubleshoot the printer problems to continue working on your printer. For remote assistance, contact our technical support team.
DELL H625CDW OFFLINE
- When your Windows computer displays the Printer Status Offline error message, check the printer connection first.
- Use only the standard USB cables to connect your printer to the computer.
- On your computer, launch the Control Panel and click theDevices and Printers
- Right-click on your printer's icon and select the See what's printing
- Cancel the pending print jobs and click the Printer tab to deselect the Use Printer Offline
- If your printer has not been set as your computer's default printer, right-click on your printer's icon again and select the Set As Default Printer
- This will bring your printer back online.
- If the problem persists, restart the Print Spooler
DELL H625CDW PAPER JAM ERROR
Sometimes, a Paper Jam error may be a false error. In such cases, restarting your printer would fixthe Paper Jam
If the problem remains unsolved after restarting your printer, identify the jammed paperfrom the following locations.
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)
- Fusing Unit and Tray 1
- Multipurpose Feeder (MPF)
- Optional 550-sheet feeder
After identifying the jammed paper, remove it gently from the printer without damaging the internal parts and tap Start .
DELL H625CDW NOT PRINTING
- The printing problems are common with laser printers.
- If you find that the printing problem is with your printer, unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet and wait for a few seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord and restart your printer.
- Press the Home button on the printer's control panel and make sure that the printer is using the right Page Description Language (PDL) .
- Ensure that you are using a compatible printer driver on your computer.
- Check the print settings and restart the Print Spooler
- If necessary, run the Printer troubleshooter to detect and fix the printing problems automatically.
DELL H625CDW RESET
- Initially, turn on your printer and navigate to the printer's control panel.
- Press the Information button and tap Tools à Admin Settings à Maintenance .
- Tap the Down arrow until the Reset Defaults option appears.
- Select Reset Defaults and tap Initialize .
- Finally, tap the Yes, Reset
DELL H625CDW WON'T SCAN
- If your printer fails to scan yourdocuments, verify that the original document is placed facing down on the scanner glass or loaded facing up into the DADF.
- Check the connection between your printer and the computer.
- Reduce the scan resolution and try scanning again to check if the problem has been resolved.
- If the problem persists, update the scanner driver on your computer. If you still have any queries regarding Dell H625cdw setup, click the call button available on the screen.