Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup
The Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup printer delivers impressive printouts. The six individual ink system of the printer provides stunning photos. The Canon Print application lets you print photos from your smart devices. To enjoy the feature of the Canon printer, you have to set it up. Carry out the forthcoming topics to set up your Canon printer.
How to Setup / Install Canon TS9120
- After purchasing the Canon TS9120 printer, ensure the manufacturer’s seal is present.
- Unseal the printer box and take the printer out.
- Remove the protective tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- Lift the access door at the top of the Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup printer.
- Attach the power cable to the appropriate port of the printer and electrical outlet.
- Long press the power button on the operation panel. Configure the System Preferences.
- Follow the instruction that displays on the control panel.
- Insert the cartridges into their slots.
- Connect the printer to your computer or smart device and complete the setup.
Canon TS9120 Wireless Setup
The Canon TS9120 wireless setup can be made either using the network of a router or directly to your computer with an active internet. Follow the forthcoming procedure to set up the wireless connection.
Canon TS9120 Wireless Setup Windows
- Power on the Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup printer if it is turned off.
- Touch the Wireless icon. Select LAN Settings --> Wireless LAN --> Wireless LAN setup --> Easy wireless connect --> Yes.
- Now download the driver software of the Canon TS9120 printer. Double-click on the Canon TS9120 printer driver file and install it.
- Go through the instruction on the screen.
- Enable the checkbox of the terms and conditions.
- Choose the connection type as Wireless during the installation process.
- Provide the network name and complete the wireless setup.
Canon TS9120 Wireless Setup Mac
- Turn on the Canon TS9120 printer if it is powered off.
- Select the Wireless option. Tap LAN Settings --> Wireless LAN. Go to Wireless LAN Setup and select the Easy Wireless Connect option.
- Finally, touch OK.
- Download and install the driver software of the Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup printer on your Mac device.
- After downloading, double-click on it to install.
- Carry out the procedure that displays on the screen.
- Provide the User Name and Password of your Mac device when the screen prompts.
- Enable the checkbox of the terms and conditions. Go through the guidelines and complete the wireless setup.
Canon Pixma TS9120 Wifi Setup
The Canon Pixma TS9120 printer Wi-Fi setup is made utilizing the network of a router or directly to the computer which has an active internet. Carry out the forthcoming instructions to set up the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer.
How to Connect Canon TS9120 to Wifi
- Check if the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer is powered up.
- Load a stack of compatible papers into the input tray of the Canon TS9120 printer.
- Align the papers by adjusting the paper width guides.
- Before initializing the WPS connection, ensure your router supports its option.
- Press the Wi-Fi button on the operation panel of the printer.
- Wait for a few seconds and tap the WPS button on the rear portion of the Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup printer.
- Your printer connects after a few seconds.
How to print photos Canon TS9120
- Open the input tray of the printer.
- Load suitable photo papers into the tray with the print side facing down.
- Adjust the paper width guides by fixing the papers.
- Close the input tray.
- Now the paper information displays on the control panel of the Canon printer.
- Choose the Paper Size and Type. Touch the Register button.
- Select the My Image Garden icon under the Quick Menu.
- Choose the Photo Print icon.
- Open the photo which you intend to print.
- For printing more than one photos, click the image by pressing the Ctrl key on the keyboard of your computer.
- Modify the Settings and click Print.
How to Scan on Canon TS9120
- Download and launch the IJ Scan Utility software.
- For downloading the software on Windows system, click Start --> Programs --> Canon Utilities --> IJ Scan Utility.
- To launch the software on Mac OS, select Applications --> Canon Scan Utility.
- Load the original document you want to scan on the scanner glass.
- Change the Settings if needed.
- Finally, tap Scan and complete the scanning process.
Canon Pixma TS9120 Scan multiple pages
- Place the multiple pages you wish to scan on the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) of the printer.
- If you enable the Auto Scan option, the Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup printer starts to scan automatically.
- Ensure your Canon TS9120 printer is powered ON.
- Search and select the IJ Scan Utility option.
- Pick your printer name in the drop-down menu near Product Name.
- Select the Auto icon. Change the configurations if needed.
- Now the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer starts to scan multiple pages.
How to put Ink in Canon Pixma TS9120
- Unpack the ink cartridges provided in the printer box.
- Remove the protective tapes and orange colored plastic from the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridges by matching the color codes on the printer and cartridges.
- Press the cartridges to fit into the slots and close the cover of the printer.
- Tap OK on the control panel. Pull the paper tray out and load compatible papers.
- Now the printer prints an alignment paper.
- Take the paper and place on the scanner glass at the top of the Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup printer to align the cartridges.
How to Change ink on Canon TS9120
- Open the access door located at the top of the Canon TS9120 printer.
- Take the ink cartridge which you want to replace.
- Unpack a new ink cartridge and peel off the protective tapes.
- Remove the orange-colored plastic on the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into the desired slot.
- Close the access door of the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer.
- Print an alignment sheet using the related option on the control panel of the Canon TS9120 printer.
- If you find it difficult to replace the cartridges, get quick assistance from our technical experts by contacting them.
How to load photo paper in Canon TS9120
- Take a stack of photo paper and arrange its edges by tapping on a flat surface.
- Lift the paper tray and pull the paper support.
- Open the cover of the feed slot.
- Slide out the paper width guides and load the stack of paper into the tray with the print side facing up.
- Align the papers by sliding the paper width guides.
- Close the cover of the feed slot.
- Finally, set the photo paper settings on the operation panel.
How to Reset Canon TS9120
The step by step instruction on how to reset the Canon TS9120 printer is explained in the forthcoming topic.
- The quick solution to solve any issue with the Canon Pixma TS9120 Setup printer is resetting it.
- Follow the forthcoming guideline to reset the printer using the suitable option on the control panel of the printer.
- On the operation panel of the Canon TS9120 printer, select the Setup icon.
- Select Settings --> Reset Settings --> Reset All.
- Finally, tap Yes to confirm the setup.
- Provide the administration name and password of the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer if prompted.
- Wait until the printer set its default configurations.
- Now restart your Canon ts9120 printer and complete the reset process.