Canon MG2522 Printer Troubleshooting
There are three common problems of Canon pixma MG2522 setup mentioned below through which you can gain the technical knowledge of doing it on your own. At any time, you need help our technicians are here to assist you with quick solutions.
Canon MG2522 paper not feeding
- Check whether the paper is loaded properly.
- If you are loading it as a stack, ensure the edges are aligned.
- Also, the paper stack should contain the supporting number of papers and should not exceed.
- Examine if the paper that you are using to print is not bent or curled.
- Verify if the paper size matches with the size mentioned in the print settings.
- Observe that there are no new tiny objects stuck in the paper tray.
- If you find any jammed pieces of paper left in the tray, remove it.
- Clean the paper feed roller properly so that no dust particles residue on it.
Canon Pixma MG2522 won't Install
The following steps should be followed if you try installing the driver using the setup CD on your computer and the process does not initiate.
- In Windows 8, choose the Explorer icon on the Desktop’s Taskbar.
- Now select Computer from the list that appears on the left.
- Click the CD-ROM icon twice on the window that displays.
- If you can see the contents inside the CD displayed, then open MSETUP4.EXE by double-clicking on it twice.
- If the above step fails, download and install the full feature driver from our website that provides you with MP drivers.
- Otherwise, if you have saved the MP drivers for future installations, then you can uninstall the current driver and install the new one.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Scanner not working
- If you are unable to scan using your Canon Pixma MG2522 setup printer, then check whether the required drivers are installed on your computer.
- Download and install the IJ Scan Utility tool to perform scanning.
- Sometimes, if there is a network glitch, then the scanner embedded in the printer does not work.
- Run the Canon IJ Printer Utility tool that diagnoses and fixes the printer issues if any to validate if the issue is due to the scanner and not the printer.
- Clean the scanner glass guides so that the scannable item is not obstructed by anything.