Complete Canon Pixma IP90 Setup
The Canon Pixma ip90 setup printer is mainly designed to offer high-quality printouts. You can carry this compact printer wherever you go. After purchasing the Canon Pixma IP90 printer from the manufacturer, you have to set it up. Find quick and simple guidelines in the following topics to configure your Canon Pixma IP90 printer. You can also call our techies and get guidance for setting the printer.
How To Setup Canon Pixma IP90 Printer
- Check if the manufacturer’s seal is present on the printer box.
- Take the printer components from the box.
- The printer components are the AC adapter, print head, ink tanks, installation CD, and hard copy of the printer’s manual.
- Remove the printer from the box and place it on a dust-free surface.
- Remove the packing materials from the printer.
- Plug one end of the power cord into the AC adapter and the other end to an electrical outlet.
- Connect the DC cable to the respective ports of the printer and adapter.
- Open the paper support present at the top of the printer.
- Power up the Canon Pixma ip90 setup printer by force pressing its power button.
Raise the print head cover.
Unpack the print head enclosed with the printer components.
Take the protective cap from the print head.
Never touch the nozzle of the print head.
Insert the print head into its holder.
Press the lever lock until the print head fit into the place.
Unpack the ink tanks given in the printer box.
Insert the tanks into their slots and press the Push button.
Close the print head access door.
Power off your printer.Download & install the recent version of the printer software on your computer and complete the first time printer setup.
Canon Pixma IP90 Driver Install
- Install the Canon Pixma ip90 setup printer software on your computer after downloading it.
- Locate the driver file that you have downloaded on the computer.
- Click on it to start the installation process.
- Go through the instructions on the screen.
- Accept the terms & conditions by ticking the checkbox near it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and complete the installation process.
Canon IP90 Wireless Printing
- Power up your router and check if it provides an active internet connection.
- Ensure that the Canon IP90 printer is powered on.
- Press & hold the Wi-Fi button present at the top of the printer until the power lamp starts to flash.Note down the WPS password that displays on the control panel of the Canon Pixma ip90 setup printer.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button light starts to flash.
- Now press & hold the WPS button on your router for two minutes.
- Provide the WPS passkey when the system prompts.
- Once the connection is executed, the blue-colored Wi-Fi lamp on the printer stops flashing and remains lit.
- Connect your computer to the router’s network.
- Now you can start printing your document or image.
Canon IP90 Change Ink Cartridge
Change the ink tank of the Canon IP90 printer when there are any issues with it. Follow the quick and simple instruction in the following topic to replace the ink tank in your Canon Pixma IP90 printer.
Canon Pixma IP90 Ink Replacement
- Ensure that the Canon Pixma ip90 setup printer is powered on.
- Raise the cover present at the top of the printer.
- The print head slides to the center.
- Gently push the tab of the empty ink tank which you need to replace.
- Remove the ink tank from the printer.
- Take a new ink tank and unpack it.
- Remove the orange-colored protective tapes from the ink tank.
- Also, remove the protective cap from the tank.
- Insert the tank into the print head.
- Gently press the Push mark present on the tank to fix it.
- Close the cover.
- Thus the ink tank replacement process is implemented successfully.