Canon IP3500 Printer Troubleshooting
It is common that printers cause problems at times. Do not worry if your Canon IP3500 printer faces any problems. Our technical experts are here to fix any problems with the Canon IP3500 printer. You can also find simple solutions on this page to fix the printer issues.
Canon IP3500 Black Ink Not Working
- You have to check if the black ink tank is compatible with the model of your Canon IP3500 printer.
- Also, inspect if there are any damages on the ink cartridge.
- Clean the print head of the Canon IP3500 printer.
- Follow the steps given below to clean the print head of the printer.
- Open the Preferences or Properties window using the software of the Canon Pixma IP3500 setup printer on your computer.
- Go to the Maintenance tab and click the Cleaning option.
- Enable the radio button next to Black and tap Execute.
- Click OK when a confirmation message appears on the screen.
- The print head of the black ink tank cleans by itself.
- Print a nozzle test pattern sheet and check if the black ink tank is working properly.
- If you experience that the cartridge is not working correctly, call our technical experts and get more guidance to fix the issue.
How to Fix Canon IP3500 Printer
- Ascertain that the power cable of the Canon IP3500 printer is connected properly.
- Never connect the power cable to a surge protector as it may cause power fluctuations.
- Do not forget to check if the ink tanks of the printer are inserted into the corresponding slots.
- It is mandatory to verify the connection between your Canon IP3500 printer and computer.
- Clean the print head of the printer.
- Ascertain that the printer is placed in a flat, dust-free surface.
- If you have executed the connection between the devices by using a router, ascertain that the router is in an active state and providing secure internet connection.
- Perform any Canon Pixma IP3500 setup printer functions and check if the machine is working properly.
- For more solutions to solve any issues with the machine, call our technical experts.