How to connect Canon Pixma MG3620 to wifi
The wireless connection is the best method to connecting the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer and computer. Carry out the forthcoming steps to set up the wireless connection on your printer.
- On the control panel of the Canon printer, press and hold the Wi-Fi button until its light starts to flash.
- Now tap the Color and Wi-Fi button simultaneously.
- Connect your printer to the network of your router.
- Install the driver software on your computer. Go through the instructions on the screen. Choose the connection method as wireless.
- Provide the network name and password of the router when the system prompts.
- Ensure that the printer and computer are connected to the same router.
How to Setup canon Pixma mg3620 wireless
The guidelines to configure the wireless connection on the Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup printer are provided below.
- Carry out the forthcoming steps to connect the printer using the WPS method.
- Before starting the wireless connection using the WPS feature, check its requirements in your printer, computer, and router.
- Power up the Canon Pixma MG 3620 printer if it is turned off.
- Enable the WPS option on your printer.
- Tap the WPS button which is located at the rear of your router.
- If you are experiencing difficulty in connecting the devices, get in touch with our technical support team.
canon pixma mg3620 airprint setup
The AirPrint feature is used to print documents or photos from Apple devices. Carry out the forthcoming step by step process to set up the AirPrint feature on your printer.
- Check if the Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup printer is turned on.
- Connect your Canon printer and computer to the same network of an access point or router.
- Open the document or image you need to print on your Apple device.
- Select the Share icon which is located at the bottom left corner of the display.
- Touch the Print option.
- The Printer Option window opens.
- Find and pick your printer name.
- Change the print configurations if needed.
- Select the Print option again.
- If you cannot print utilizing the AirPrint feature, call our technical experts.
canon pixma mg3620 google cloud print setup
The Google Cloud print setup helps you print photos or documents from the cloud storage. Follow the step by step process in the following topic to set up the Google cloud print on your printer.
- Connect your Canon printer and computer to the same network of a router or access point.
- Open the Chrome Browser application on your computer. Sign into your Google account.
- Type Chrome://devices and hit the Search button.
- Click New Devices --> Register --> Cloud Print --> Print Jobs.
- Go to the Print option.
- Upload the document or photo you want to print using the suitable option and then click Open.
- Pick your Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup printer name and set the print settings.
- Finally, tap the Print option and initialize the print function.
- If you face difficulty in setting up Google Cloud print, get in touch with our techies.
How to Change Ink Cartridge Canon PIXMA MG3620
The cartridges are replaced if there are any issues in it. Carry out the forthcoming step by step process to change the ink cartridges in the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer.
- Ensure that the Canon printer is powered up.
- Open the cover located at the front of the printer. Now the cartridge holder moves to its replacement position.
- Wait until the holder settles and remove the cartridge which you want to replace from the printer.
- Take a new ink cartridge and remove the protective tapes on it.
- Insert the cartridge into the corresponding slot.
- Gently push the ink cartridge lock lever such that the cartridge fits into place.
- Finally, close the front cover of the Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup printer.
How to put ink in Canon PIXMA MG3620
- Power up the printer if it is turned off previously.
- Open the access door located at the front of the printer.
- The ink cartridge holder moves and settles at its place.
- Unpack the new ink cartridges and remove the protective tapes on it.
- Handle the cartridge by not touching its electrical contacts or printhead nozzles.
- Insert the cartridges into the respective slots.
- Gently push the ink cartridge lock lever until you hear a click sound.
- Close the access door at the front of the printer.
How to print photos on Canon mg3620
You can print photos with the My Image Garden option of your printer. A simple and easy procedure on how to print photos on the Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup printer is provided below.
- Link your Canon printer and computer to the same router.
- Open the cover located at the front of the printer.
- Pull the paper support and place a stack of white papers with their print side facing down.
- Align the papers by adjusting the paper width guides.
- Select the My Image Garden icon in Quick Menu.
- Choose the Photo Print icon. Pick the photo you intend to print.
- Set the print configurations and tap the Print option.
How to Scan on Canon PIXMA MG3620
You can scan utilizing the Canon IJ Scan utility software of your printer. Carry out the step by step procedure in the following topic to scan on the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer.
- Load the document you need to scan on the scanner glass of the printer.
- Link your Canon MG3620 printer and computer to the same network.
- Open the Start IJ Scan Utility application on your computer.
- Go to Settings and change the configuration as required.
- Open the document you wish to scan and start the scan process.
- The above instructions may vary depending on the OS version of your computer.
- For more information to scan using your Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup printer, contact our technical experts.
Canon mg3620 Scan Multiple Pages
- Place a document on the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Make sure that the printer and computer are linked to the same network of a router or access point.
- Open the IJ Scan Utility software and go to Settings.
- Select the Document Scan section.
- Click Select Source --> Document.
- Change the other settings like Color Mode, Document size, Scanning resolution and more.
- Go through the procedure on the computer’s display.
- Finally, click OK and start to scan multiple pages.
- For more steps on how to scan multiple pages in the Canon MG3620 printer, get in touch with our techies.
How to reset Canon PIXMA MG3620
You can reset the printer either using the suitable option on its control panel or the driver software of the printer. Another way to reset the printer is by refixing the printer components. Carry out the step by step process in the forthcoming topic to reset the printer to its default configurations.
How to factory reset Canon MG3620
- Carry out the forthcoming steps to reset the printer to its factory configurations using a suitable option on the control panel of the Canon Pixma MG3620 Setup printer.
- Power up the Canon MG 3620 printer if it is already turned off.
- On the function panel of the Canon Pixma printer, go to the Menu option.
- Select the Setup menu. Go to Device Settings --> OK --> Reset Settings --> OK.
- Now the printer configures to its default settings.
- You can also reset the Canon MG 3620 printer by reconnecting the power cord.
- If you find it difficult in resetting the printer, contact our techies for more guidance.